+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Point About Human Psychology--Observe Yourself

King Zarathu Guest

A Point About Human Psychology--Observe Yourself

Hey, this is somewhat about dating but not COMPLETELY. *cough cough*

Guys come across a situation a lot, where, they get off the phone with a girl and can think of what she said that UPSET him. But nooooo the guy can't think "Wow, I had an excellent conversation with her! Even though she said XYZ that upset me, I still can't wait until I see talk to her again!" Instead he focuses on "ahhh i can't believe she said that.. ugh.. i'm gonna talk to her about it, i'm pissed" and then, he talks to her about it in an unreasonable fashion.

Due to this repeatedly occurring (because no phone call goes PERFECTLY) he will impulsively and constantly create negative energy in their atmosphere. Oops, you just made a **** UP because that's a major turn off to a girl. Right? Right?!?!?! Not necessarily. Some people enjoy misery. True or true?

Yesterday, we went to my psychologist's office (my stepmom, dad, mom, sister, and I) and ALL hell broke loose. My mom is a pathelogical liar, meaning she lies and she believes her lies from them going through her head to that certain extent. In the end, it ended up being a gang bang against my mom. She came out with the wildest shit you can think of! A couple nights ago she wanted me to sleep at 9:30 PM, and I asked for 15 more minutes because I was in the middle of something important, each SECOND during so she insisted on ****in' with me "get off, NOW!" In the psychologist's office, she said I had told her to suck my dick! Now that is ****ED up, I would never say that! Which is what came out of me too.

This story shows that some people are pathelogical liars. By being a pathelogical liar, I conclude there are two ways to do it: One way that digs you/others/both DEEPER into the hole of misery, or the other way is to make yourself look better. Consequently, 60% misery and 40% look better. Look at the faces of many people when they are in their natural state. Their mouths are FORCED to frown. They can almost not smile! It's incredible! That is because they CHOSE the path of misery.

CHOSE, but that's only my opinion. I think every emotion is a choice, and you choose to feel things, even falling in love.

So about 'normal' people in their 'normal' state. Look at them, or just look at yourself, you probably aren't smiling. My stepmom, on the other hand, lives her life 90% happy. The 10% in which she is pissed is cuz I told her she looks like a manly man or somethin' iono hahah just kidding. But it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for her to frown. She just can't do it, it's crazy!

How does this affect dating? If guys can learn to not be so damn negative, I bet you'll get pussy within seconds

I was having problems with Megan, my hottie, and RIGHT when I started complimenting her and apologizing, but being completely assertive and NOT letting her walk on me, she began to straighten up! I loved it! Now, the shits is on my way comin' to me

I heard xareon say something like "has any guy ever constantly been negative for a reason in which they don't know?" My answer to you: not just yeah, HELL yeah. I've been there, until I figured this shit out.

People in general (generalizing here) have had an incident happen in their life or childhood that has subconciously programmed them to be miserable. Me, for example, is this set of events below in the QUOTE thingy:

When I was 6 years old until age 8 I was sexually molested. In the city of Dallas. Fourth city in the highest crime rate list. ****ed me up a lot. Almost every day at school before changing for P.E. the older boys would come and hold me and a friend back. It was sick. I held that shit in me for more than 8 years. I am 14 now, and recently I told my dad what happened. He was in tears and his natural reaction is to kill somebody or kick their ass. I don't remember who it was, and quite frankly I don't care. I'm just glad I'm safe now and I'm strong enough to **** almost anybody up (which was acquired as a defense mechanism). My psychologist realized why I almost burned the school down (I didn't even tell him I was abused). Before that, there was a fire incident in the bathroom. I had thrown papers in the trash and ****ed the place up a little bit. He said it was to "burn the memory" because the event took place in a bathroom. I felt a serious relief when I was burning the papers.

A month or so ago my mom was bitching at me to no end because I misesd the bus to school. Remember, she doesn't work, she just sits at home on her ass and does nothing but bitch and live off of my dad's child support check (he pays her waaaaaay more than she should ever get in a year... MONTHLY). So, I told her "Mom, stop complaining! I've been through more shit than you can dream of, and I don't need to listen to you bitch right now!" Naturally, what did the worthless **** do? She kept bitching, and says "What the **** have you been through?!" I come out with my normal shit and then "I was almost ****ing RAPED when I was 6 to 8!!!" and I completely BURST into tears. What did she do? She kept bitchin'. Just went ahead about how stupid I was for missing the bus. Oh, My, God!!! I started screaming at her to no end (and I can really scream, I've been doing scream vocals for 6 years, ya since i was 8 i know lol) and said "Why do you ****ing do this to me?!" Since, and since she has been lying and saying shit behind my back, I have learned that my mom didn't give a **** about me.

Now, right when the abuse stopped, my parents got divorced. RIGHT when shit was almost normal, they got divorced. And remember, my dad is a joker and he likes playing grab-ass with people. You have NO idea how much that ****ed me up, my own DAD grabbing my ass and inflicting so much pain on me. Sometimes he would walk in the bathroom while I was takin' a shit and turn the lights off. Ouch! OUCH! ****ER!

My parents did NOT have a safe and happy 'we'll stay friends' divorce. They HATED each other, and my mom said things that were NOT true, such as my dad forcing us to smoke cigars (how the **** would an 8 and 5 year old (my sister is 3 years younger) know how to smoke one of those huge shits? How could they get their MOUTH around it?! Yeah, my dad told us ALL of that. He explained to my sister what 'sexual molestation' was and then he wondered why I started crying. Not to mention what my mom told us about him. He got a date with my future-step-mom a week after the seperation. She was always calling her a whore and what not, and we (my sis and I) were sent to CPS where they asked us questions like "How often does your dad beat you?"

I have more to share, but that's enough
    So, you can see that my life has been somewhat.. yeah. How do I manage to live happily now? Choice. I choose to be happy. For some of you that is familiar with Peak Potentials and whatnot.. Yeah. The Wizard and the Warrior concept.

Warrior: I am unstoppable! Whatever is it that I want to have accomplished, I will DO! Nothing and nobody will be an obstacle for me, and I will get things done, without question.

Wizard: I am completely calm about whatever it is that I do. Nothing can anger me, make me sad, or create any negative energy in my system. I am emotionally stable and I choose my path. I use my Warrior sense to get things done, but my Wizard sense to do things in a favorable and fashionable manner, not with a barbaric style. I look at what I want accomplished, and I look at every detail of what needs to be done to do it.

For example, if you are having a problem with your girlfriend.. you need to talk to her BADLY about something you heard from someone else, you call, she's not there, and you naturally freak out. The Warrior says "you WILL get this straightened out, and you will do whatever it takes no matter what" and the wizard says "calm.. easy, easy.. she'll be home momentarily, calm yourself and be patient. do something you enjoy and makes time go by fast. in the end it will be okay, I promise" (which it ALWAYS does end up okay, even if you die)

Now... Go make yourself a bracelet that says Wizard & Warrior on it right now.. Go do it, and every time you get upset look at it and remind yourself.

Ahhhhh life can be so wonderful at times.

When you learn to be POSITIVE with your girlfriend things can get very, very, VERY well. Much love to you guys,

=[LT]sK8eR2gO < n'zizzle >

King Zarathu Guest
    think about that one for the next few days

o, wow.

<taking a siesta>

King Zarathu Guest
    lol yeah... but that's mostly to guys.. it's interesting, things that happen sometimes, in the human brain.

*sigh* you didn't read the whole thing did you HAHAH

no, man; it's just... a lot. ok? i feel for you

King Zarathu Guest
    lol i don't ask anybody to feel sorry for shit! i just don't want guys being asses to their girls.

I think I get what your saying, but it might just be the ol memory schemata kicking in. Interesting post man.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CptnBeefheart
    it might just be the ol memory schemata kicking in
    what the hell does that mean?

King Zarathu Guest
    Sorry for the double-post.. but this is an addon.

EDIT: If you're a guy, and you're feelin' low.. this is a new strategy to help yourself feel better:

1) Think about tits
    2) Smile
    3) Make yourself laugh, even if it's fake.

If you're a woman, do steps 1-3 except replace "tits" with "penis"

If you're a shemale... nevermind.

You're right we focus on the bad things in a conversation, but that's HUMAN nature, not just guys. No matter who, be it guy or girl, we tend to remember the bad things that happen (anything that throws us out of a 'normal' state), or the extremely good things. I remember really fun times, and I remember bad times, But I couldn't tell you SQUAT about what happened two days ago during the day, because nothing really bad or good happened to me.

So as far as conversations go, you could talk about anything, and nothing will really impact you until they say something that pisses you off, or makes you extremely happy.

Alexi

King Zarathu Guest
    You proove an excellent point here. Although, when guys go through that "misery" phase (as I have told you above in the first post of this thread) they tend to find what's WRONG with whatever it is they are happy about. Being happy to them is wrong in the first place!

They were raised to get attention by being miserable. For example, when they pout, cry, bitch, scream, yell, etc... somebody is always there saying "awww are you ok? what's wrong sweety?" Which is pretty much how it all starts.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What's goin' on? ::moves to another thread::

King Zarathu Guest
    Well, reading the whole thing would answer your question.. But I'm sure it's too much for you so.. yeah.. outta here

Wait for a few years until you grow up, get off the phone line and meet in person.

You're obsessing too much.

Oh yeah, by the way... as far as I understand you're talking about your girlfriend or best friend. Either way you see both of them at school every day. Ain't that enough?!
    I have it all. Including kino.

wheeeeeeeeee!
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast