+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Point About Human Psychology--Observe Yourself

rofl..

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Dont forget the id when you talk of ego and super ego
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Yesh, I forgot the ID, so much I wanted to talk about that sometimes I forget things. Thanks for reminding me

King Zarathu Guest
    Wow.. Innova, you've brought out a very good point. There are lots of variables involved, and to be honest..

There is no such thing as the "Human Mind"

It doesn't PHYSICALLY exist. The only thing that exists is your brain. The brain that responds to nerves' information, moves your body, etc etc etc... The human mind could be something as simple as a "neuron" in your brain, or a spark of electricity. Nobody knows.

Personally, I think it is your soul. There has been tested results that you have a soul. When a person dies, they weigh 5 ounces less, and their temperature changes.

I think your soul defines WHO YOU ARE. If there really was a HUMAN MIND that responded to what you would do if X happened, we would all be the same and react the same with the same emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    Personally, I think it is your soul. There has been tested results that you have a soul. When a person dies, they weigh 5 ounces less, and their temperature changes.
    When a person dies, they exhale air (something with mass), lose bowel control (lose ability to hold something that has a mass), and stop digesting food (stop producing heat).

There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

if we wouldnt have a soul or anything spiritual inside of us we wouldnt be able to think, your brain is a muscle, muscles dont think
    yes, we DO have a soul, and it is attached to our body

about your post... dude, ur so right, but sometimes it's hard to forget the past, I will not share my ****ed up past (and present) with you at this time, but if I think positive maybe I'll feel better...

thanks man

wow, who teaches you biology??? The brain isn't a muscle!!!!

The functional cells in the brain are neurones they form memories by making connections, the neurones in our arms and legs have what is called a reflex arc causing you to react without "thinking" when you remove your hand from a fire etc...

The cells in muscles work in a completely different way, have a completely different structure - just take a look under a microscope and you'll see how different they are. Theyu are only made to contract or relax.

We don't know much about how the brain works but we do know it isn't a muscle

Quote Originally Posted by 741258963
    your brain is a muscle, muscles dont think
    yes,
    First of all, your brain is NOT a muscle, it is a collection of nerves and neurons. Secondly, nerves and neurons DO think 'yes'. The way you think and react to things is merely an very, almost infinitely complex instruction system that can theoretically be replicated using artificial intelligence (though the actual AI would take decades to write, IMO), with no spiritual "soul" involved.

Of course, it sucks to think this way.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    When a person dies, they exhale air (something with mass), lose bowel control (lose ability to hold something that has a mass), and stop digesting food (stop producing heat).

There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
    While you correct, There also startling evidence to Astral Projections, even through science that such a soul exists in all of us. It is practiced very much so in the eastern side of the world.

god this is all getting very deep.... hehe
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Don't use God's name in vain, Chuy's girl...heh, heh..

Freddie

King Zarathu Guest
    ur brain is many things... including the largest sex organ. if you get a blowjob or get eaten out of whatever.. and you aren't MENTALLY into it--like, not MENTALLY enjoying it, even though it's probably the most physically pleasurable thing in ur life, u won't come, guaranteed.

premature ejaculators only have that problem because they are too excited (mentally) and have no self-control

which is why most guys the first time having vaginal intercourse cum like.. only after 10 min
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 08-01-05 at 12:48 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123