Hey everyone

I have a problem that hopefully you can give me some advice on

I have recently started working (on a voluntary basis) with a woman. I see her once or twice a week for three or four hours. I started working with her 3 weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about her. And I don't mean generally, I mean I literally can't focus on much else. I've never ever felt like this before about anybody else in my life. Everything about her I find attractive. She's kind, outgoing, funny, physically attractive and on the whole, a really good person.

I don't know how old she is but I'm 22 and I would guess that she is around 25/26. She isn't married and has never mentioned a boyfriend though I suspect she has one. I love being around her but I find that the constant thinking of her has affected the way I'm feeling and the way I'm eating too (especially when I'm away from her). My appetites completely gone and deep down I feel empty and unhappy because I know that I could never really have any relationship with her futher than friendship.

I don't want to say anything to her about how I'm feeling because whatever her answer it would become more awkward and different. It may also mean that I would be unable to work with her again and I would hate that.

Any advice on this guys. I know this must sound really depressing but I'd really appreciate it