+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help? anyone?

help? anyone?

Hi guys, I've been together with my boyfriend, who is now my ex, for 2 years. We recently broke up and I'm devastated. He loved me but he didn't want a commitment. You see, the night we broke up, we talked and I was crying like mad. After reading 2 books on how to salvage a relationship, I found out that I'm supposed to look stronger so that he would want to get back with me. So I posted on my blog to "update" on my life.
    You see, this whole blogging thing has been something we've always been doing either when we're VERY MUCH IN LOVE or when we are HEARTBROKEN. And he just replied with this..

"well, i never though it would be this way. But i guess thats life right?
    at least things didnt turn ugly in the end. i guess this would be good for the both of us(:
    im really glad that you're feeling happy and not feeling lost(:

For me I only know that we all learn from past experiences and lessons that we had.
    and this is probably going to happen now and in the future. and we all need to keep being better people for ourselves.
    i really did learn a lot from these 2 years i had.but i guess it was not just meant to be for the both of us.
    we both had many differences and many faults against each other. We tried and tried and tried until both of us just became plain tired
    sooner or later we lost it.
    Thank you , i can definitely say it is 2 years which i will firmly remember it well.
    it was not the easiest but i it was different in a good way.
    all i know is that i'll always remember you. you were the first person in my life to ever become to close to me outside of my family. But im sure we'll both be better people from now on. (:

thank you my dear friend. I will never forget you, and if i did i will remember it again hahah. (:"

does this mean that I no longer stand any chance to be back with him? PLEASE HELP GUYS ):

He sounds illiterate... how do you fall for someone who writes like that?

wow thanks a lot, that's the sort of advice that I totally need

It sounds like he is trying to make you feel better. He feels bad for hurting you. I honestly can't say whether or not he will come back though as I myself am going through something similar right now and I just don't know. He definitely still cares for you because he is trying to be friends with you. I'm still friends with my ex gf. If only I could ask her if there was another chance because I want to salvage our relationship. What's the reasoning behind the break up? I'm sorry you are feeling this way. It's so hard to move on.

I guess it's due to the endless stupid fights that we keep having.

How will I know if he still wants this? ): I feel really helpless. And no matter what I try to do to keep my mind off things, I just can't. ):

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I guess it's due to the endless stupid fights that we keep having.

How will I know if he still wants this? ): I feel really helpless. And no matter what I try to do to keep my mind off things, I just can't. ):
    I know this feeling. The stupid fights were just that...stupid. You will probably have to resort to minimum to no contact. It's the hardest thing to do i know because it feels like time is your worst enemy but in times like these, you are your worst enemy. Hang out with friends, don't be alone with your thoughts. The days will just continue to drag on. If all else fails, go for a run. It's what I do and it ALWAYS works. In the mean time, keep posting and sharing on this forum. it has helped a lot too.

You definitely want to get yourself busy. Increase your social network. Don't even thing about men at this point. Truly assess whether you want to get back with him and the value he adds to your life. Now that you have some alone time you can do that. I've got a few articles on my blog to help you out. Search for "relationship recovery how to win my ex back" and you should find it.

All the best,
    LissaP