+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dealing with exhaustion

Dealing with exhaustion

Is there a way to boost energy? I am not for drinking energy drinks such as Red Bull, but don't mind natural remedies. In fact, I prefer natural ways to boost energy and stay fit, alert, awake, and energetic during my waking hours. I do get my 6 - 8 hours of sleep per day, but still find myself getting tired easily. All help will be appreciated.

For me, at least, exhaustion comes more from a certain state of mind, than lack of sleep or actual tiresome work. Try to find the fun in things and you might not tire as easily.

mindinfuture------Do you exercise?

Quote Originally Posted by mindinfuture View Post
    Is there a way to boost energy? I am not for drinking energy drinks such as Red Bull, but don't mind natural remedies. In fact, I prefer natural ways to boost energy and stay fit, alert, awake, and energetic during my waking hours. I do get my 6 - 8 hours of sleep per day, but still find myself getting tired easily. All help will be appreciated.
    i myself have tackled the same issue - getting what you'd consider enough sleep yet still sleepy. I personally had to look at my diet. Which in all honest needed some modification. Once i did that i had energy to spare... Many of us are eat foods that take so much energy to digest that literally drains us. I got a juicer and found a couple a good recipes for tasty juices that put all the great stuff right into the body ..... nope i'm not going to try and sell you a juicer. just telling you what i did lol....

peace
    Tracy

A good combination of rest, exercise and diet is key.. especially exercise i find. One of the best ways of dealing with stress/exhaustion.

I love the idea of drinking juices, Tracy, so thanks for the great advice. Exercise is not something I always get... I tell myself I am too busy for that. But I do walk a lot. Does that count as exercise?

Do you get your sleep from before midnight..because I found this is the most effective sleep..go to bed at 10-10.30 PM and see how you feel...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

relax your mind cause stress takes up a lot of energy.sometimes you go to bed with worries and make your mind exhausted so better try to solve the problem after going to bed. Vitamins, Lately i've been taking vitamin every morning before going to work and then makes me get a good night sleep and wake up fresh for another day. you also need to manage your time so that you won't have to sleep in a different time everyday...

Exercise is the best solution ...
    I am a living prove that exercise will help you in all areas my friend... not just energy

Find an inspiration. That may do!