+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gahhh What do i DO ?

Gahhh What do i DO ?

Long Story Short: Started talking to my ex again, things are going good...starting to fall back into the swings of things. I decided to cut it off because I began to fall back into old patterns. Yesterday, she asked why i was 'distant' and i told her that I didnt wanna talk anymore for a little while. She said ok. Now, today she's called me like 4 times. I expected this. Just not sure what to do next here.

We both kinda want it and kinda dont but are still worried about the rejection that may ensue...So i guess my question is, should i call her back? Text Her? Or ignore?

So you ask for a little space and she calls 4 times today?

I'd ignore anyone who didn't respect my need for space.

I like your style, I was kinda leaning towards that anyways...thanks

why not give her a call..

The fact that she called 4 times means she's normal! You told her you want to back off. When people see someone is running away from them, their knee-jerk reaction is to chase it!

If you were to turn around and declare your undying love for her she'd probably run so fast she'd leave skid marks.

So, you both kinda want it, kinda don't. Falling into old patterns, afraid of rejection. Well, we're all afraid of rejection but if we let that run us then we don't take any chances do we? Safe is safe, but boring.

If you have patterns you don't like, have you talked to her about it? Maybe you guys need to get more of your cards out on the table and communicate about what you like, what you don't like, etc. Nobody is a mind-reader.