+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ... but do I like like her?

... but do I like like her?

Ok so Im 30 and I've been in only 1 real relationship through the coarse of my life. We dated off and on for about 5 years. We had a fight and havent spoken or seen each other for about a year and a half now. So now Ive been hanging out with this girl for the last few months. We both coach PAL hockey in my town, go to the gym together and we like the same sport teams. She comes to watch me play ice hockey and we go bike riding together, we both ride BMX. So she's bee asking about lets be "official" We've hooked up a few times as well. I started to think about it and put everything into perspective. I like her, but I dont know if I REALLY like her. Am I missing something? If I like spending this much time with someone, shouldnt I like her a lot more than I do? Maybe I see her as a friend only? Can anyone share their 2 cents?

you guys hooked up a few times? how did you feel when you did this? did it feel like just a random ****-buddy kind of scenario? or were there more feelings involved?

don't continue leading this girl on if you don't feel that way about her. and hooking up with her when you don't have those kind of feelings was a bad idea.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

RHK,

I didn't get the impression he was leading he on. They've been dating for a little while, and now she wants a bit of commitment. He's not comfortable with that yet.

She does, however, need to know that that's where things stand so she can move on if she needs more right now than you can give.

-PP

Friendship, companionship, common interests..... You've got the makings of a fantastic relationship. It may take you some time to see her as more than a friend though. Keep enjoying what you are doing together. Keep being friends. At the very least you'll have a great friendship. Good friends are hard to come by. Just don't lead her on; if she's in love with you and you're not sure how you feel having sex could ruin both the friendship and any chance at a relationship. Besides, she sounds like a tough little girl and might cut off your balls. lol

You would know if you really like her, there would be a feeling in your guts, otherwise, you would make a good couple

NLL is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    There are two options. You like her sooo much that you want to spend each and every minute of your life with her.
    Or you think that she is the perfect best friend. You have to short this out. Do you think that you want to announce to your friends that
    she is your girlfriend and you are a couple or you just like the fact that you live some kind of adventure, doing things together and having fun?

well its been sorted for me... apparently she saw this thread and flipped her lid. Its done, Thanks for the input everyone.

sorry to hear that.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make