+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sould i carry on seeing her?

Sould i carry on seeing her?

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP my head is ****ed up i cant think striaght me and this girl are really really good m8s im seeing her at the mo but for ages i wanted it 2 b more i want as my g/f but she just dont want 2 she keeps saying she dunno and im getting so close to her but i no when it comes 2 having a relationship she is going to say she doesnt want to go out with me i have been seeing her for only 5 days but before we have kinda had on and off relationships been out with her couple times but it never worked but we are like best m8s and as i said im seeing her now but i no im going to get really close to her because i have been these 5 days it feels like im going out with her but im not only seeing her we are so close but she still isnt sure on us 2 going out my m8s say shes playing me and some people are saying that she just wants somone to flirt with nothing serious somone please tell wether i sould carry on seeing her being close like these last 5 days or sould i stop seeing her and tell her i just want to be m8s bcus i no im going to get hurt ill be seeing her for ages then when i ask her out she will say no and it will hurt even more the longer i leave it

but if i sould carry on seeing her is it good idea to keep asking why we cant be more or sould i just let her ask me or WHAT HELP

sould carry on seeing her or am i getting played for somone she can flirt with HELP

King Zarathu Guest
    humans in general want what they CANNOT have, and what they do already have, they **** it up.

look at yourself from a neutral universal perspective and ask yourself some questions.

you obviously can't have her as anything more than a friend. why try? if you SERIOUSLY want her to be attracted to you, check out the how to generate attraction post here:
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t4252-how-to--generate-an-attraction-from-a-girl.html[/url]

by even clicking that link you're waisting your time i think.. just try as best as you can to be over her, and do not even think about her as much as you do. keep your mind on other things that you enjoy: such as playing counter-strike or somethin'... your normal hobbies

=[LT]sK8eR2gO < n'zizzle >

that is one wicked run-on sentence.

yah please punctuate to help me read it easier. uh.. are you still in HighSchool? if you really find a true love in highschool, definatly dotn ask her out in HS. The percentage of someone actually ending up with there highschool mate is really low. wait untill youve matured and she has too and are ready to start dating for real. just leave her be, be her friend, and dont grow too attached to her and realize there are other people out there. dont get too absorbed in one girl, or else it will hurt so much if it doesnt work out.