+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question...help

Question...help

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 months. Around the 2 month mark we talked about sex. We are both virgins. We both agreed that we were not ready at the time, but we would be sooner or later. Since then we have become much more serious. We are very much in love and I do not see this relationship ending for a long time. I have the feeling that we are both ready for sex due to body language when we are fooling around (dry humping in underwear, dialogue, etc) and the other night we were watching TV and a commercial came on about safe sex. At the beginning of our relationship it would have been awkward, but it wasnt at all. She smirked and nudged me with her foot. Its hard to bring up starting to have sex at this point because if I bring it up and shes not ready, she will know I want it and feel pressured. I am fairly confident that she will not bring it up, so I am sorta between a rock and a hard place...any help/advice would be nice!!!

sunny72 Guest
    Just tell her that you really wanna sleep with her. I'm sure she will let you know if she is not ready for it. Not a big drama as long as you accept her decision. Just try again in a couple of weeks (although she might be the one asking next time). Make sure you have condoms in any case. Is she on the pill?

Sex can be very stressful to a girl, even if she isn't a virgin. If she's got a lot on her plate already, you won't be getting much. Try to help her out. Do little things for her. Don't buy her expensive gifts or anything, but do whatever you can think of to allow her to relax. You're probably not living together, but I'll give you some examples and you can reverse engineer a plan. ^_^
    1. Clean the house. (especially if you don't help out as much as you should in this area)
    2. Do the dishes.
    3. Cook supper. (Nothing extravagant, just a simple meal that she didn't hafta cook herself.)
    4. If she has stuff to do...LET HER DO IT! Politely ask when she'll be finished and make yourself scarce.
    5. Have a hot bath ready for her. (If you've reached that level of intimacy you can join her.)
    6. Give her a massage. (Keep away from any 'no' zones. You're trying to relax her not put her on guard. ^_^)
    7. Give her a hug, a kiss and an 'I love you.' for no reason at all.
    Bonus Point: BE LAID BACK! Laid back guys get laid! (For her to be relaxed, you need to be relaxed too. Imagine a radio antenna coming out of everyones head, constantly transmitting how we feel to everyone around us. Its true and happening all the time. Lead by example)
    Through this all, remember that you are not doing ANY of this to get sex, you're doing it so that she can feel comfortable around you. Be playful and have fun with all of this.
    Now, what happens next depends on what type of girl she is.
    Average girls and Agressive girls will probably be all over you like a fat kid on a smartie.
    Reserved, shy girls will want you to take the first step. Watch the signs. Quick, rapid breathing, heart pumping, face and chest flushed, sparkles in the eyes looking at you expectantly...yeh...err, sorry.
    Just keep her happy, keep you happy, and eventually it'll slide right into place. >_>

Thanks alot both of you. That makes a lot of sense. I like the laid back guys get laid heh. Hopefully something will happen soon!