+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My new girlfriend asked me 'do I have plan on married ?'

My new girlfriend asked me 'do I have plan on married ?'

Hi all,
    So my new girlfriend who I just dated 2 weeks asked me do I have plan on married.
    It happen late night when we kissed. She was so aroused and and then hug me.
    I think she afraid that we will continue to the next level (sex) that's why she was hugging me to calm her down .
    When she's hugging me, she asked me do I have plan on married. So I answered "of course".
    So she asked me again "When ?". I just answered like what my mom said to me "1 1/2 or 2 years from now", I said. (I'm not a mommy boy, but that answer just pop on my mind and to calm her down 'coz I want to continue kiss her.
    She silenced for 2 or 3 seconds so I asked her "Was it too long ?". She said "No, too soon". lol.
    So we continue kissing.

In my country, well at least her. She want to keep her virginity until married. Which I don't mind really. Instead, I feel proud of her to keep her virginity until married and give it to myself only.

So my question is :
    1. Should I told her that we will married ?
    2. Does this make a big turn off for her ?
    3. Seriously, we just dated for 2 weeks and she already ask this question. I really wonder why ?

Best regards,

Guy who just got a girlfriend.

theSOUNDofMUSIC Guest
    Well since youve been together such a short time I wouldnt tell her just yet about any marriage plans...who knows...things could change.
    so for 1 no don't make any plans or promises for marriage just yet, thats rushing!

for 2...depends on the girl. A lot of girls really fancy the idea of a guy who wants to marry them and it would be a turn-on for those girls. Some girls arent ready for that kind of commitment yet and it would scare them away...just depends on who she is whether it will turn her on or off.

for 3...I honestly cant tell you why she'd ask that...maybe she was just trying to get an idea of what kind of guy you are.

But congrats on your girlfriend, you seem to really like her!

theSOUNDofMUSIC Guest
    whoops double post sorry

I agree, as you hardly know each other, she was just trying to know more about you, your views and plans. You should not promise her to marry her, unless you are ready to get engaged! Too early to make any plans about relationships anyway, keep going and see where it takes you. Don't get too worried about her question.

Thank you all.

On the phone I said to her that we just dated and we should enjoy our new relationship, that we still wearing mask, that we should use this time to know each other more, etc etc..
    It went well.. not so bad.

Yes, I really like her
    I think u right, she just wanna know what kind of guy I am.

Regards,

1. Should I told her that we will married ?
    It doesn't sound like you told her that you would marry her, but that yeah some day in the future you would like to get married.

2. Does this make a big turn off for her ?
    I don't think so there is nothing wrong with waiting 1 - 2 years before considering marriage

3. Seriously, we just dated for 2 weeks and she already ask this question. I really wonder why ?
    A lot of times women will ask this question to get an idea on if the person they are dating is ever planning on getting married, it's just to see if their partner has the same goals as them.