+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Birthday gift

Birthday gift

Hello all

Some of you might have read my previous posts, about this girl from work that I like. They were both pretty long, so I'll try to keep this one short.

Lately her and her friends have called me a couple of times when they were partying and asked me to come, and we've had a good time. The last time we flirted a lot, and even ended up kissing. But then the next day, and when I see her at work and around colleagues, she acts like nothing's happened :/

Anyway, her birthday is comming up, and I hoping to get some advice on what to give her... About a month ago she sent me an SMS that said something along the lines of: "If you read this you owe me a chocolate christmas calender, which I'm to receive before the 1st of December". I've been thinking about giving her that, but it seems kinda cheap. On the other hand I'm not looking to give her something fancy, just a little thing that shows that I care for her...

All advice is appreciated

King Zarathu Guest
    But then the next day, and when I see her at work and around colleagues, she acts like nothing's happened :/
    perspective is everything, because if it were me I would act the same way. work is work, personal life is personal life. when you're at work, it is because you need to work and not get distracted by people you care for.

Anyway, her birthday is comming up, and I hoping to get some advice on what to give her...
    something she would like and remind her of you--which is up to you to decide.

just a little thing that shows that I care for her...
    a box of godiva chocolates (especially because it's cold as **** outside.. and i'm in TX i can imagine what's it's like for you lol), a stuffed animal? i mean, only if she likes stuffed animals--she may find them babyish (if you do, make it plain and simple.. nothing electronic in the stomach or one that makes noise lol that would **** you up).

FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a female if we weren't dating and i hadn't known you for very long i would be scared off by you buying me some huge expensive gifts. kudos to you for knowing enough not to do that. since her bday is this month and she wants that calendar by dec. 1, i would say definately buy her that. i would give it to her along with flowers and a card or something. it shows you care, is very romantic, but doesn't come off weird in any way. i would melt if a guy i was kinda seeing did that for me for my bday. it would def. earn him alot of points!