+ Follow This Topic

Thread: love, confused, ???

love, confused, ???

Hello,

I would like to ask for advice and/or what everyone thinks about this. Currently have been dating a girl for about 8 months on long distance, however we see each other almost every weekend. We instantly saw we had a so much in common (interests, views, politics, religion, etc.) I have NEVER found anyone like her before, and yes I've dated other girls plenty of times. She has all the qualities I look for. However, it seems in the last 2-3 months I've grown "less interested" or do not love her like I used to it seems like. Maybe even a little less attracted, and finding more flaws in her. I'm afraid it sounds so shallow, but I don't want to be that way. I'm scared, as I do not want to let her go, for fear of losing her and regretting it. However, I also feel I should be open with her. Are these feelings normal or not? Should I give it more time? Should we llive together (plan in 3 months from now)? Should I tell her? Any help/advice greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Confused Dude

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that you should be honest with her or atleast organize your thoughts first. being that you will be moving in with her or plan to in a few months, that is a great step foward in a relationship. if you are growing weary of the relationship, being around her more will only irritate you. you will have to decide what you want to do in this relationship and if you really want to be with her. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...