+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kissing on the lips and being friends

Kissing on the lips and being friends

A quick question here, but is it still possible to be good friends or a friend with someone and still be kissed on the lips. I have a friend (female) who I've known for a while now, she's married as well, but we're only good friends. But sometimes when I see her she hugs me and kisses me on my lips.

So just wondering if its still be possible to be friends and to be kissed on the lips.

Well, just a peck on the lips can be without sexual meaning, though I personally think it'd be weird. Make sure her husband doesn't see that just to be on the safe side.

Kissing on lips = passion

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's possible but let me ask you this: does she do this in front of hubby as well as to other men who are "close friends?". And I think it's odd. How do YOU feel about it? If you got a gf... what happens then?

Well yes she is definately married and I still have and hold feelings for my ex gf, and I dont want to jeopardise the relationship between her and her husband (meaning my friend) obviously he doesnt know that she does kiss me on my lips. In someways I dont like it but I dont say anything. She's a lovely person and means well, very friendly and harmless and I know she loves her hubby very much. But like I said I still hold and have feelings for my ex gf.

So what should I do, next time if she tries to kiss me on my lips, avoid or prevent her from doing so and make her kiss me on my cheeks, advice pls.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    It's possible but let me ask you this: does she do this in front of hubby as well as to other men who are "close friends?". And I think it's odd. How do YOU feel about it? If you got a gf... what happens then?
    No she does it to me at work, like I said we've known each other for 3 yrs now and hav always been great friends. Her hubby doesnt work where I work or where we work. But she's also done it in front of other staff members.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok so she means well but if you're not digging it just turn your cheek next time. Continue to do so from here on in. If she asks then you can kindly just explain like you do here. It doesn't have to be nasty, it isn't breaking the friendship you'd just rather be greeted with a cheek kiss like normal people or just a hug. Then re assure her you still consider her the same great friend and this doesn't change anything.

FYI my sister in law to be tried to kiss me on the lips I was less graceful. I leaned back and said "whoa, whoa whoa- where ya going for missy!" She said, oh c'mon I always get the girls on the lips... I said "Well, not I Nik, not I" I then kissed her on the cheek and she kissed me there too. ANd that was that.

Remember the TV game show host Richard Dawson? He kissed ALL the female contestants on the lips.
    When I was in 2nd grade, my teacher kissed all of us on the lips.
    When I was younger, and flirted with girls, I would give them a quick peck on the lips, and they are ok with it.
    So overall I think a quick peck is okay.
    BUT.... if some dude pecks my woman, he is DEAD!!!!!!!

Ok so should I not stress out about it and just leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Remember the TV game show host Richard Dawson? He kissed ALL the female contestants on the lips.
    When I was younger, and flirted with girls, I would give them a quick peck on the lips, and they are ok with it.

A total contradiction.

OP. Don't stress. It just sounds like a simple small little thing with nothing behind it. Now if she slapped your butt and gave you some tongue when she kissed you, THEN you would have cause to be worried.

When my lips get kissed by a woman I feel sexually aroused and want to have sex it. It happens naturally

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    This is a formal occasion and this does not have to do with sexual desires

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    When my lips get kissed by a woman I feel sexually aroused and want to have sex it. It happens naturally
    Well I dont and definately dont want to have sex with her, plus shes a maried lady as well and the last thing I want is to jeorpadise her relationship, lik I said its only a quick kiss on my lips.

That arouses you,doest it? The only way to feel you secured is to keep away from her.

Of course some women enjoy seducing the innocent like you. I escaped severla attacks and one woman even stroked my organ too and it took great courage to contro my urges and try and you can do or else she will win over you

me and a friend of mine do it all the time we do it in front of our boyfriends, sometimes we make it look sexual just for fun but other times its just a friend thing. I really don't mind it, i do it to my mates that are boys too (mostly the gay ones haha)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast