+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women coming on to you?

Women coming on to you?

As a man do you get a lot of women coming on to you or are you usually the one to initiate it with her? Traditionally men do the asking out, but how do you feel about women asking you out and does it happen to you very often?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well my advances were almost always received very, very well. Though I've also been turned down a few times.

I never ask men out. I just make my interest, verrrrry well known and so that he finds out about it. That way and if they are interested, I figure they would show it back and if interested.

I've had some guys show an interest and when they became aware I had an interest, others didn't and a few took advantage of the fact they knew I was interested and came onto me thinking they'd get 'easy' sex and because I was attracted to them.

i don't see a problem personally. i think the whole 'men should only ask' stance died out a long time ago. tradition will surly change soon to encompass anyone asking anyone out... if a woman asked me out / approached me in a club etc i think i'd definitely like it. shows confidence which is always a great attribute...
    Last edited by eonbar; 25-11-10 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    i don't see a problem personally. i think the whole 'men should only ask' stance died out a long time ago. tradition will surly change soon to encompass anyone asking anyone out... if a woman asked me out / approached me in a club etc i think i'd definitely like it. shows confidence which is always a great attribute...
    Just because a woman may not ask a man out, doesn't mean she doesn't have confidence.

She just may like wearing the skirt, rather than sport the balls.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ I agree however it *does* show some confidence a kind of confidence that isn't in the a woman who wouldn't approach a man. But it also doesn't mean she is totally confident. I am an example of that I'm confident in such a way I can approach a man however I am also insecure in many ways. So I guess I agree AND disagree with the whole confidence argument.

I would have the confidence to do it, but it's just something I don't do. I'm quite pushy in making my interest known though and I ensure he gets to know. If he doesn't show an interest back, then it's no biggie and I move on.

I once got my friend to ask a guy out for me and years ago, but I'd known he had an interest. He was shy and I was sick of waiting of him asking me.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Women generally "come on to a guy" by indicating interest, rather than outright asking someone out.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe I'm just "loud" but I think it's pretty damn easy to say "oh yeah, you like _________ we should totally go sometime!" if he's interested as he usually is by the time the conversation gets to THAT point... it's an easy answer on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Just because a woman may not ask a man out, doesn't mean she doesn't have confidence.
    i wasn't insinuating that tho. what you say is true, and i agree with it ... BUT if a woman does ask me out then i think that does show confidence ...
    i dont think your statement and mine are opposites, just aimed differently.

I believe in the equality of the sexes and have no problem being asked out by a woman - in fact I feel incredibly flattered by it - and I do not for one minute imagine that this means easy sex. I have more respect for women than that.

Ive never really had a girl ask me out before, but like everyone here girls just make their attraction known because if they didnt half the time I would have no idea they were interested lol. I dont think I would be opposed to a girl asking me out though, just pleasantly surprised

Had one girl come onto me in a big way not too long ago. I really liked her too and thought it was the best thing in the world.

She turned out to be a player and strung me along for a while, doing the whole hot and cold thing. She's also very promiscuous. Something I'd be very wary of about girls in the future.

Now, I'd be a bit more cautious about girls who come onto me, to be honest.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ONE incident? Damn. If a guy ever thought of me like that,well then I'd be sorry I approached him in the first place. Having the guts to approach (I hope you know) doesn't mean she's a player nor promiscuous. I don't play guys, and I'm certainly not promiscuious.

Guys love it! They wish more women would step up and do the approaching. It's way easier for women to do it because we are the ones that decide whether they get sex or not. I've only been turned down once because I was a smoker. Other than that it's been 99.9% positive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast