+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I NEED kissing advice!

I NEED kissing advice!

So I have been on 2 dates with a lady a like. The first date went great; great conversation and great connection. She strikes me as fairly conservative, so at the end of the 1st date I felt it out and it didn't seem right to go in for the kiss; so I didn't. After the date she mentioned she had a great time and would love to go out with me again. The 2nd date also was going well. Great connection. I broke the physical ice by holding her hand, which she seemed to enjoy. Then, I kissed her. She kissed me back, but when I went to use some subtle tongue she didn't use tongue back, so I softly ended the kiss. Later, when I went to kiss her again she kind of hesitantly turned her head so I kissed her cheek and forehead area. After that, I didn't kiss her again because I got the vibe that she was not ready for more kissing. At first, I thought maybe she didn't like how I kissed her or just wasn't interested. But a while after the initial kissing, she talked about things she wanted to do with me in the future, and sure came off like she wants to see me again and more than once. She also initiated holding my hand later, showing she still wanted contact with me. At the end of the date, she hugged me. A couple days after the date she was traveling and texted me a couple times to let me know how it was going. She seems to be showing interest. While it doesn't seem like this thing has gone bad, I feel unsure as to how to proceed and feel weird about the kissing thing. Every other girl I've kissed on dates has kissed me back with more vigor and has generally wanted to kiss a few more times. I'm unsure now. Do you ladies think she didn't like how I kiss? Or does it sound like she doesn't want to go too fast in terms of intimacy? You think she generally lacks interest? Or was one soft kiss enough for her for that date?

I’m REALLY unsure what to do if we go out again. Should I give her a quick kiss right when I pick her up? Should I try kissing her at the end of the date? Should I just not kiss her at all and just hug her when I pick her up and drop her off? Just hugging seems too friend zone to me. I'm confused. I would appreciate help; thanks!

Maybe she wants to know if you are a couple before she gets into kissing. My conservative friend is like that with guys.

I guess that could be. Any other takes based on my experience with her?