+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crush on a girl

d3n is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Crush on a girl

I have a crush on this girl since August. We are both seniors in high school. We only have 1 class together, and we hang out with totally different people. I admit I lack confidence. We were in the same group for a project once in the class when the teacher chose the group for us. I never knew we would be in the same group, so i wasn't prepared for it. I was so nervous; my hands were freezing and shaking. I couldn't focus on my work. And, I didn't talk to her much except about the work. Plus, we totally sit across the room from each other since we have the seating chart. I think it will be awkward to add her on facebook. We sometimes see in the hallway, but we just make eye contact, and pass by each other. I find it very difficult for me to approach her coz i don't know what to say to her. This is my first time experiencing it. Any advice? Thanks a lot for your time =)

Quote Originally Posted by d3n View Post
    I have a crush on this girl since August. We are both seniors in high school. We only have 1 class together, and we hang out with totally different people. I admit I lack confidence. We were in the same group for a project once in the class when the teacher chose the group for us. I never knew we would be in the same group, so i wasn't prepared for it. I was so nervous; my hands were freezing and shaking. I couldn't focus on my work. And, I didn't talk to her much except about the work. Plus, we totally sit across the room from each other since we have the seating chart. I think it will be awkward to add her on facebook. We sometimes see in the hallway, but we just make eye contact, and pass by each other. I find it very difficult for me to approach her coz i don't know what to say to her. This is my first time experiencing it. Any advice? Thanks a lot for your time =)
    I think it's perfectly normal to be nervous when you are around someone you have a crush on. The trick is to remember that talking to her is not the end of the world, what's the worst that can happen to you? Don't overfocus on acting or saying something perfect, just relax. Next time you see her try to build some rapport, act casual and talk about something off the top of your head. E.g. "Hi, how are you, how do you like the class so far? I agree, the teacher is a total dork, well see you around..." (Don't copy these exact same lines). There's no pressure and no need to achieve anything from this, just to build some familiarity and rapport. Just say whatever feels natural at the time and you'll be fine.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

there's a thread that tells you everything you need to know

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/47332-how-get-girls-30.html[/url]