+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Multiple relationships

Multiple relationships

I really want to know about ploy-amorous relationships. Can one have relationships with other women and have deep love too in his or relationship with someone? I have seen people in society having married lives yet sleeping with multiple partners at the same time. Is it not unethical? If a husband wants to be in bed with somebody outside his marriage so does the wife may pine for it. How can this family keep on maintaining a relationship soundly? us relationships

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    I really want to know about ploy-amorous relationships. Can one have relationships with other women and have deep love too in his or relationship with someone? I have seen people in society having married lives yet sleeping with multiple partners at the same time. Is it not unethical? If a husband wants to be in bed with somebody outside his marriage so does the wife may pine for it. How can this family keep on maintaining a relationship soundly? us relationships
    I think the easier answer to this is that everyone is different. Most people out there are monogomous and prefer to be exclusive to the one partner they are married too. But there are some people out there who are not compatible with monogomy (it's not in their nature, maybe it's genetic) and they are unable to be exclusive to other people. Polyamory in this situation is just one agreement that two partners with these charecteristics can make, it may be unethical, but if it works for them, who are we to judge? It would be much worse without the agreement when married couples cheat on one another in secret (that happens a lot actually)
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

You are true. In fact we are too much judgmental about others. I have a friend who flirt with so many girls and share beds with them too. He is a Gonzalo, the kind who gets feasted by women. Women like to move with him. He is unmarried and I do not know how will he deal with his wife if gets married.

I just cannot think about this at all and this idea of sleeping with or having sexual relationships with more than one woman is not conceivable to me.

But the world is like this.l It is unethical to cheat one's spouse but they do and yes who is to judge. There are different opinions and ideologies and somebody's point of view could be different from mine

If people want to shag many different women/men, then they should refrain from getting married IMO....then they are free to do what they want and without hurting anyone in the process.

It is hypocritical and for a person to take the marriage vows, but then not to take them seriously afterwards.