+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do women prefer intercourse over oral sex?

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    I honestly, DON'T like a guy going down on me. It just makes me feel kind of weirded out. I once knew a guy who seriously ENJOYED it, and wanted to go down on me almost every time. I basically had to grit my teeth and bear through it.
    I love foreplay, but not that kind of play.

THAT being said, I'm the opposite when it comes to giving head to a man. I love it, it gets me so hot to know that I'm completely in control and to feel them trembling and whimpering when I move over certain areas, it's great.
    Very interesting. It sounds like you're the rare woman that enjoys have control; which would explain why you don't like a guy going down on you 'cuz it leaves you exposed without really any control. Am I wrong?

Also, one of my favorite things about sex is finding out what different women like. Does that really intrigue anyone else? I'm very flexible and am up to almost anything not involving extreme kink and I'm much more of a found out what they like, then go with that then a "just going to do what I enjoy" type of guy which kinda sounds like that one guy you had an experience with, warrior.
    v
    Women are so interesting when it comes to sex. So much variance, yet to meet a woman that doesn't have at least a couple things she likes/doesn't like that any other girl I've been with. Foreplay, oral, digits, kissing, penetration, level of physicality, lights on or off, positions, control, etc!

sadie_genie Guest
    I don't like a guy going down on me. But maybe its because I never had a good one. Maybe she likes it from you because you are good at it. ; ) I prefer intercourse.

Ewwwww yuck!
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    I don't like a guy going down on me. But maybe its because I never had a good one. Maybe she likes it from you because you are good at it. ; ) I prefer intercourse.
    You know, oral for either sex is way tougher then intercourse. What's up with that? I've had so many women where I'm just like "ooooookay, you can stop that now. Moving on...." although usually in a bit more subtle fashion.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    You know, oral for either sex is way tougher then intercourse. What's up with that? I've had so many women where I'm just like "ooooookay, you can stop that now. Moving on...." although usually in a bit more subtle fashion.
    I guess nothing replaces the real thing.

I love going down on a girl. In fact I think I sometimes get more pleasure myself when I know the girl is really enjoying what i'm doing. When they cum from oral alone it's like im running past the finish line on the 100m and the best thing is the sex is still yet to come.

I guess some girls are just more receptive via oral and some via penetrative sex.

Quote Originally Posted by ammi00 View Post
    Then, I guess I'd fall in the category of ladiez that like them both; oral before intercourse.
    Agreed! It's just a matter of finding a guy that totally enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by kopite View Post
    I love going down on a girl. In fact I think I sometimes get more pleasure myself when I know the girl is really enjoying what i'm doing. When they cum from oral alone it's like im running past the finish line on the 100m and the best thing is the sex is still yet to come.

I guess some girls are just more receptive via oral and some via penetrative sex.
    Now this guy knows what he's talking about lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Very interesting. It sounds like you're the rare woman that enjoys have control; which would explain why you don't like a guy going down on you 'cuz it leaves you exposed without really any control. Am I wrong?

Also, one of my favorite things about sex is finding out what different women like. Does that really intrigue anyone else? I'm very flexible and am up to almost anything not involving extreme kink and I'm much more of a found out what they like, then go with that then a "just going to do what I enjoy" type of guy which kinda sounds like that one guy you had an experience with, warrior.
    v
    Women are so interesting when it comes to sex. So much variance, yet to meet a woman that doesn't have at least a couple things she likes/doesn't like that any other girl I've been with. Foreplay, oral, digits, kissing, penetration, level of physicality, lights on or off, positions, control, etc!

When it comes to control, I'm 50/50. I like to be dominated, and I like to dominate the guy I'm with also.
    I don't know, I suppose it's kinda hard to explain. I just get very uncomfortable, and I don't want to say anything because I don't want to ruin the mood. So I'm laying there squirming, and the guy thinks I'm squirming because it feels good, and not because I want him to stop and get away from me. Lol.

Yay for penetration over oral!

Each to their own, right?
    Warriormaiden, I have a curiosity - I understand that you don't find much pleasure in receiving oral, but have you received it from guys that knew what they're doing? Are you sure there aren't some things you like and that could make you enjoy oral?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    YES.

But I've also only recived about 4 times- ever. I hook up with guys that aren't all that down with getting down. Gosh, I'm funny
    You have no idea how happy I am to hear this. I mean, not that you aren't getting it. That's a tragedy and one that's just a phone call away from getting fixed, babe. I love going down on women. It's my favorite thing to do. Intercourse is fun and all, but rendering a woman primal with my tongue is where it's at. Glad to see the competition is slim.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think for my g/f she receives a kind of emotional/primal pleasure from intercourse.

I would suspect that is the case with many women, which would explain why there's so many damn people on this Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    When it comes to control, I'm 50/50. I like to be dominated, and I like to dominate the guy I'm with also.
    I don't know, I suppose it's kinda hard to explain. I just get very uncomfortable, and I don't want to say anything because I don't want to ruin the mood. So I'm laying there squirming, and the guy thinks I'm squirming because it feels good, and not because I want him to stop and get away from me. Lol.

Yay for penetration over oral!
    Hahaha, it's funny because I have this exact same experience with getting oral from a woman sometimes. I'm thinking "okay, now it just kinda hurts.. this isn't fun at all.." and eventually I just pull them off and I'm like "greeeat, let's move on!"

So I know what you mean where it's hard to just kick them and tell them to knock it off since they are trying to be nice and all. LOL.

I'm also curious, could it just be because the blokes don't know what they're doing? Because I really.. REALLY.. love oral from a woman that knows what she's doing and is responsive to things I tell her to do/not to but women that just go at it with no clue or ears for input and it's beyond awful. You could always try taking control of it and being very bossy, making them do exactly what you want. Maybe try from a different position. That could add some fun to it. Seems a shame not to enjoy the full experience.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't imagine not enjoying oral. I must have been with the world's greatest partner, because if it's done right, you won't miss intercourse at all.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

LOL. Everyone is different. Fact of the matter is, no matter what- her orgasm or pleasure will never feel as good without cunnilingus. Eat her out a bit and less than usual, and play with her tits, warm her up and then stick your fingers in her vagina and another in her anus at the same time and she'll be thanking you.

She'll want it all the time. I know it's one of my favorites. Give her penetration while you eat her out, maybe that's the small tweek you need.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast