+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for women: what do you like/dislike during oral sex?

Question for women: what do you like/dislike during oral sex?

Hi - a question for women

When someone is giving you oral sex, are there any particular things that make it GREAT or AWFUL? I know everyone is different, but I was just wondering if there were general things that make a difference....

i like when the man, sucks my clit... not too hard... but not too soft... then he woks his way over to the lips... and licks and sucks those... i like to be fingered at the same time all this is goin on... but this is usually a difficult task for most men..... ( i dont know y though) while you are fingering a girl.... i think you should do it in and upward motion.... so you hit the G-Spot..... if you do this, she'll love it......

Being bitten. I hate it, well not all the time. There is a time when it's ok. YOu know what I really hate? Don't try and have a converstaion with me when your going down on me. It's a distraction. You'll know its working.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Agreed. For a guy, the worst is trying to find a woman who is good at doing the oral thing. Personally, I'm damn good at doing oral sex on a woman. She loves it, I love it and there's no problem.

But, like Jane said, you know when it is working.

LINEBACKER 2

I've yet to do it. I remember my last girlfriend wanted me to, and after her giving it to me because I said I would if she did, I still didn't.

Muahahahaha!

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Ah, you missed out on some find dining at the Y my good friend. Next time, do it.

LINEBACKER 2

I've always been kinda nervous about doing it. I will next time though. Can't hurt to try it. I've heard from enough people that it's not bad.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I love it. Giving and receiving. It's fantastic. It's a practiced skill though, so don't expect to be a pro the first time a girl let's you go down on her. Read her reactions to what you are doing and go with it.

LINEBACKER 2

I love to give oral. When I give it I always watch out for my teeth... no scraping! What out man, from what I gather, that hurts!

Good rule of the tongue, go slow!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Teeth are nasty when a man is receiving. Oh man, I remember this one time, oh man... it's too painful to think about.

LINEBACKER 2

I've been bitten once while recieving in the car, it really wasn't that big of a deal.
    Heit ist mein taug.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I remember getting a good one when I saw Austin Powers in the movie theater. Ah yes...

LINEBACKER 2

I remember getting tied down, then blind folded then, and then...oh man...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I don't think I'll ever do anything in a movie theater. I'm way too into movies to be bothered by anything sexual. Also, with how expensive movies are getting I'd rather stay home and do it or do it somewhere public that's free rather than spend 9 bucks for a place to do it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

LOL .. see what I mean about money... It doesn't by you everything...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast