+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do women prefer intercourse over oral sex?

Do women prefer intercourse over oral sex?

All of my previous Ex's enjoyed my giving oral sex. They love it so much that they ask for it all the time. They treat the intercourse portion as "repayment" to me for giving them such pleasure. I was happy to pleasure them.

My current GF is just the opposite. She wants my penis all the time. In fact, she often wants to skip foreplay and just gets my penis inside of her immediately. I told her I want to go down there and pleasure her. She says ok, and cums repeatedly inside my mouth, but she tells me that eating her out is mainly for MY pleasure. Although I enjoy cunnilingus tremendously, I always thought it was more for her pleasure. Any idea?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    YES.

But I've also only recived about 4 times- ever. I hook up with guys that aren't all that down with getting down. Gosh, I'm funny

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like both.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

gf rare bread i like it all is she newbie does she go down maybe gf need 101 on foreplay
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Prefer is a strange way to put it. To me, oral sex is a very intimate type of foreplay. I like foreplay, but I also prefer that it lead to intercourse. It's like asking if I prefer appetizers or entrees. But I guess I'd have to say I like intercourse more than oral sex because I don't want oral in every single lovemaking session but I really do want intercourse in at least the vast majority of them.

I like licking pussy. It's been a while for me, though. Gives me a boner just thinking about it.

up or down is sooooooo good love it
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

the word pussy is a turn off to me dont like the word like the action
    Oscar Wilde

well, you're no fun.

you wouldn't be complaining if i had my head between your legs.

Now, it all depends on the girl but the general idea I get (and I'm quite fond of both) is that oral sex is more stimulating physically (provided you know how to multitask and you know what you're doing) but intercourse is more fulfilling emotionally/mentally. The reason is that it's much more possible to hit just the right spots just the right way with oral but you're kind of separated (unless we're talking 69, which I'm not as fond of 'cuz it limits your hand usage) whereas intercourse hits more of a general area but you're much more in contact and can kiss and be close to really establish intimacy.

That said, I've known one or two girls I couldn't get off orally (they were really shy and it embarrassed them to feel so exposed) but have yet to meet a woman whose world I couldn't rock through intercourse.

Oh, and to answer you question; oral followed by intercourse is what women prefer.

It's a bad idea to generalize what women like in bed. It's like asking, "What flavor ice cream do girls prefer?"

True.. true.. Us men are much simpler.

Then, I guess I'd fall in the category of ladiez that like them both; oral before intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    well, you're no fun.

you wouldn't be complaining if i had my head between your legs.
    Hah! )

I like em both, but I do prefer intecourse. And that while I can orgasm from oral sex but so far not ever from just intercourse. It's just a whole different kind of feeling.. but yeah, intercourse please.

Damn, now you guys made me want sex hee hee.

I honestly, DON'T like a guy going down on me. It just makes me feel kind of weirded out. I once knew a guy who seriously ENJOYED it, and wanted to go down on me almost every time. I basically had to grit my teeth and bear through it.
    I love foreplay, but not that kind of play.

THAT being said, I'm the opposite when it comes to giving head to a man. I love it, it gets me so hot to know that I'm completely in control and to feel them trembling and whimpering when I move over certain areas, it's great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast