+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to forget her?

How to forget her?

again, if ppl read my last post, u will know what happened. if not, here is the link: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/47968-why-did-she-play-me-like.html[/url]

So, im tryin to forget the girl that i like. I deleted her FB, remove her msn from fav, deleted her #, dont c her. Yet still, i cant get rid of her out of my mind. I tried to study, read, games, but none of them help. At the end, im still thinking of her, our time spent together and my rejection etc.

PLZZZ, help me to forget her. Suggestions plzz

THNK u very much!
    Last edited by redcomet; 05-12-10 at 10:40 AM.

Time is the best healer. Eliminate all contact and any physical memories of her and keep to your regular routine and you'll start coming around.

also the problem is that i used to spent time to chat with her. Now, i feel empty for doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by redcomet View Post
    also the problem is that i used to spent time to chat with her. Now, i feel empty for doing nothing.
    you got it redcomet !

I think that's your biggest problem. Spending time with her became a habbit for you, and now you feel empty...

I understand how you feel ! It happened to me, too. And I finally managed to forget her totally. Now, ı'm dating with someone else I met in my college.

here's how I did it :

1) I first got rid of everything that is somehow linked to my ex : pictures, gifts, fb, msn, everything ! Even my toothbrush ( I lent it her once )

2) I found myself a hobby. And I think that's your main problem. You gotta find a hobby that occupies your mind. I started to make a lot of sport. All my free time was being spent in working out. I also started a martial art called hapkido (martial art is good for focusing).

3) As I met new people, I finally met someone else ! She was funny, sexy and we really enjoyed each other's company. Well, I came to break up with her too, but I totally forgot the first girl !

Now, I'm not saying that you imperatively should practise martial arts. It can be music or art too. But it has to totally absorb your mind. And ı think sport is the best way to can accomplish that.

NOTE : you can PM me for more questions !

Get out there again and try to meet somebody who presses all the buttons for you. I had a gap of one month between ex GF and current GF. Now that I've met my new GF I have no desire to contact me ex.

thnx guys !!!!
    i know martial arts is good but i got skool =\, and other "hobbies" too like piano. But thnx your advicesl help