+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is on this girl's mind>???

what is on this girl's mind>???

There's a girl a year above me in college. we met through a mutual friend.
    after we introduced ourselves, we exchanged a few words briefly and I made her laugh. besides that, we never talked to each other before.

then, a few days later, we happened to be studying next to each other, but I had to leave. Before I left, we talked a bit, and she wanted me to stay and said "you should stay..". But I just left.

after that, we were in the same study room again. We both knew we were in the room but neither of us said hi. I had to leave so before I left, I walked up to her, and chatted a bit, and she wanted me to stay, because she asked if I was coming back. I said no and left.

The third time, we were studying in that room again, but this time, I asked her to leave with me, which she agreed, and she drove me back to my apartment and we talked a bit.

Then, I was studying in a computer lab with this girl, and the girl happened to be my interest's friend, because she came too. Her friend left early and it was just the two of us. After her friend leaves, she turns around and starts talking to me.
    I tell her I want to leave soon, and she leaves with me only a few minutes after her friend left.

is she interested?? Thanks for comments.

Ask her out....you will find out for yourself.

It sounds like you guys have done a little bit of talking and a whole lot of leaving. There is absolutely no concrete evidence that she likes you. If I were her, I would think that you didn't like me actually, because of all those times you didn't stay ... you know?

Anyway, she probably just sees you as an acquaintance, right now. Just like smackie9 suggested, you have to ask her out and see if you two are compatible and both attracted to each other. If not, move on! Piece of cake.
    Author of the blog: How NOT To Fall In Love

http://www.zabrinah.com

I agree with Zabrinah, if I were the girl, I'd think you didn't like me!! You keep saying hi, but then leaving and never really asking me to go with you.

Before you leave next time, I'd suggest making a joke about how you two always seem to be either studying or leaving, and ask her to grab some coffee. Done and done.

Make a move and find out. Ask her out. Do SOMETHING. How the hell do we know how she feels?

Yeah make a move before she decides to stop waiting for you

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who knows but you've ditched her twice now after she specifically asked you to stay. If I was that girl I'd assume you didn't like me at all!