+ Follow This Topic

Thread: want an revenge help me out

want an revenge help me out

hi guys

i was in a relationship for about 8 years.. but he cheated me for another girl.. i broke up with him immediately... now its been a while and i have started feeling that i have made his life easy . he dont deserve a cool life... i want him to feel guilty, depressed and realise what an ass he is...

i know taking revenge is not good but seriously guys he is not worth for any pity.pls dont tell me to leave this and move on... i dont want god to punish him , i want to do it with my hands..

by anyway i want him to regret...

how shall i do this...
    (hope u guys understand ,i am not asking a plan to kill him but just to make him realise that u cant get away after cheating and hurting others )

things which may help u out in giving me a plan

- our family are friends
    - i know his current girlfriend
    - i know his friends

thank u

You have issues.

Move on.

Anything you do will make you look like a moron and make him feel freaking amazing for being done with you. The best thing an ex ever did to me was sue me. She tried to make me feel awful. Had me served at work. Know what I did? Laughed my ****ing ass off. Funniest joke I still tell to this day, the crazy chick that had me served at work.

You're going to make a fool of yourself and be his best joke to all his buddies for years to come. Doesn't matter what you do, that's how it'll end up.

Kill his girlfriend and:

1) Put the bloodied knife in his hand while he sleeps
    2) drench his favourite jeans in her blood and put it in his washer
    3) take a dump in his briefcase

ur asking me to leave him just like that....

guys tell me something i can do.... poor his girlfriend why should i kill her...

Maybe a bit more practical (and fun!) revenge is to sleep with his friends. I guarantee this will piss him off to no end to hear his friends talking about how good you are in bed.

Revenge

Find a new more awesome boyfriend than him and be very very happy with him. That will be the sweetest revenge. His biggest loss is that he lost you, he can have anyone in this world but he can never have you back again.

Yours is a problem many face in love and yes you are hurt and if you just revenge you will weaken yourself and the only way is to find someone who can heal your wound

Your best revenge is to become completely indifferent toward him. No feelings at all. Because right now, not only has he hurt you by cheating but he's continuing to hurt you by taking up space in your head. You're thinking about him, plotting about him, obsessing and asking for help from perfect strangers on forums so you can find the perfect way to hurt him back. Meanwhile, like you said, life is easy for him (or so it seems from the outside). So he gets to move on but you sit there steaming and stewing and how is THAT working out for you? Having any fun? I think not.

Try going one week without thinking about him, plotting against him, running into his friends or family or girlfriend. Every time you catch yourself thinking about revenge, push the thoughts out of your head. Living well is the best revenge so find something to do that will be FUN, with good friends, and enjoy yourself immensely, and that's the best thing you can do. And don't assume he's getting off easy and doing great. Don't even think about how he's doing. Tell your brain to give him the old heave-ho, and get the h*** out of your head. It's time to show him the door.

Quote Originally Posted by twinrexes View Post
    Your best revenge is to become completely indifferent toward him. No feelings at all. Because right now, not only has he hurt you by cheating but he's continuing to hurt you by taking up space in your head. You're thinking about him, plotting about him, obsessing and asking for help from perfect strangers on forums so you can find the perfect way to hurt him back. Meanwhile, like you said, life is easy for him (or so it seems from the outside). So he gets to move on but you sit there steaming and stewing and how is THAT working out for you? Having any fun? I think not.

Try going one week without thinking about him, plotting against him, running into his friends or family or girlfriend. Every time you catch yourself thinking about revenge, push the thoughts out of your head. Living well is the best revenge so find something to do that will be FUN, with good friends, and enjoy yourself immensely, and that's the best thing you can do. And don't assume he's getting off easy and doing great. Don't even think about how he's doing. Tell your brain to give him the old heave-ho, and get the h*** out of your head. It's time to show him the door.
    Why spoil our fun with a serious answer?

Hmmm... more trolls?

Seeing that you have moved on will be the best revenge
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

The best revenge is a life well lived. Move on and be happy without him. Really, win/win situation for you.... even if he doesn't feel miserable seeing how happy you are without him, you'll be having a great life and not worrying about him anyway!

thank u

Thank u very much guys for clearing my head.... U guys are really nice.... Thank u...

special thanks to twinrexes healmyheart, vertical_sky,kama,sweetkissesforu.