+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: spanking?

grated wasabi, you asked what happened....
    well, I have still been too scared to ask or bring it up....
    Im too embarrased, unsure of what he'll think of me...
    also i would like him to initiate it..since i am not sure what he'll think of the idea, he is pretty gentle and stuff, im not sure if he would be into that kind of thing,
    maybe I should do something bad and hope for the best- hehe, ..oops, did I just really say that?

@Julygirl

Have you and your Beau seen the film Secretary? James Spader & Maggie Gylenhall? Spanking plays a pretty central role in the film, and rather than emphasising the 'unusual' side of the kink it forms part of the sweetness of the relationship between the couple. Might be worth digging out and watching together; it's almost inevitable the subject will come up between you and would help relieve the pressure of bringing it up out of the blue.

Whilst I didn;t use the opportunity to bring it up with my wife after watching it, I did find out when I did finally summon the courage to ask that she'd been thinking about it since watching Secretary.

Quote Originally Posted by julygirl View Post
    grated wasabi, you asked what happened....
    well, I have still been too scared to ask or bring it up....
    Im too embarrased, unsure of what he'll think of me...
    also i would like him to initiate it..since i am not sure what he'll think of the idea, he is pretty gentle and stuff, im not sure if he would be into that kind of thing,
    maybe I should do something bad and hope for the best- hehe, ..oops, did I just really say that?
    July, almost every guy on the planet will, at the very least, indulge in a spanking. It wouldn't weird out a 12 year old virgin. Seriously, you have no reason to be scared; he's probably going to be thrilled. Worst case is probably "sure, okay, I'll spank you."

Get him turned on with a long makeout session and once you get down to underwear just whisper that you've been a very naughty girl and need a spanking. You have no idea how much that'll turn him on. If he's at all a normal guy.. A LOT. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    July, almost every guy on the planet will, at the very least, indulge in a spanking. It wouldn't weird out a 12 year old virgin. Seriously, you have no reason to be scared; he's probably going to be thrilled. Worst case is probably "sure, okay, I'll spank you."

Get him turned on with a long makeout session and once you get down to underwear just whisper that you've been a very naughty girl and need a spanking. You have no idea how much that'll turn him on. If he's at all a normal guy.. A LOT. LOL.
    What he said - all true. Signed a Red Blooded Male

This dude must be super conservative for you to be afraid to ask him to do what most men would voluntarily do on their own.

If you don't tell him what you want you'll never find out if you're sexually compatible. If you're not, better to find out now than later. But most men I know would be thrilled at the opportunity.

Wait wait... how old are you two?

july, sex is a game adults play to have fun !
    don't think too much, if you want something just say it, you can say you saw it in a movie and think it can spice out things...

i know that my girl had to ask only once...
    Meshulam.

Always remember - relationships are hard work !
    Check out my blog at http://thepromall.com/blog/

I love it too so I usually pose the idea while in the bedroom. When he's already "in the throws" he'll likely be up for anything so just broach it then. It's far less daunting and awkward then doing it fully-clothed etc...!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12