+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spanking?

spanking?

ok, I hope I am not seen as weird or crazy here..but if I am, oh well..the question is "would it be a bad idea to ask my boyfriend if he could spank me?"

i know I am not the ONLY one who ever wanted to do this, but still afraid he might think I am unbalanced or a weirdo...

i know i will keep hoping he initiates it...is there some 'indirect' way, or hint, to ask him?

then the next question, what do I do, if I ask him, and he is shocked and says "I didnt know you were weird..i dont think this will work out.."

I doubt he'll be shocked. Just tell him what you want and don't expect him to read your mind.

In a relationship that is good there should always be open communication try it
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Everything is possible if there is a perfect understanding. He may allow anything if you win his love

Believe me, there's weirder stuff lmao

In the heat of forplay or doin it. Just verbal out that you"ve been a naughty, naughty gal and then stick your ass out. Now, if the boii dont get that hint.. then his hopeless. Lol
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID

@Julygirl

Just ask him straight out! I wound up asking my wife if I could spank her (amongst other things) over the weekend and got into a right state beforehand, wondering if she'd see me in some dreadful light, wondering why I'd want to do that to her. When it came to the crunch and I asked, she was more enthusiastic than I expected and we both had a good long talk about the prospect, and all of the having to qualify ourselves with "appearing weird" just disappeared.

If it helps we wound up buying a book Friendly Fetishes by Emily Dubberly (it's on Amazon). It's a great beginners guide to kink and goes a long way towards demystifying it all. There is a whole section devoted to spanking, safe words, how to start and how to take it further if it works out for you both.

Speaking as the one who worried himself absolutely sick about asking his wife, the relief of having asked and the elation & sheer love of her when she said yes was just wonderful. The worst that can happen is that he says no. More likely he'll have considered it at some point during his life and will be intrigued if not outright enthusiastic. I'm currently hoping from foot to foot for the time she says "Would you like to try it now?" - part of the excitement is that I know it'll be soo, just not exactly *when*

And don't just sit there hoping he'll initiate it. if you want it to happen then make it happen, don't wait on fate or circumstance to drop it into your lap.

And let us know the result! /cheeky

Well if you've been with him for a while you should know what he'd be inclined to be shocked about.. I mean if he's shocked with a little nasty talk or more than standard sex then I'll doubt he'll like spanking you. But if you guys are just a little adventurous in the bedroom, or even just know how to be open and relaxed about sex, why not ask him. Or just grab his hand and lightly slap yourself with it, he might be able to get the hint.

Quote Originally Posted by julygirl View Post
    ok, I hope I am not seen as weird or crazy here..but if I am, oh well..the question is "would it be a bad idea to ask my boyfriend if he could spank me?"
    It would be a fantastic idea. 8 out of 10 men agree a bad girl deserves a spanking.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My ex-girlfriend loved getting spanked. I didn't find that weird.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Every girl likes to get spanked.

Do it sparingly, though.

What man doesn't like to spank his girl while giving it to her? I have never met one who has been disgusted by it. It's highly entertaining.

Men like to display dominance, and spanking is definitely a way to do that. Trust me, he'll be happy you asked. Just make sure he doesn't get too carried away. You don't want any bruises.... or do you? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zaza View Post
    Men like to display dominance, and spanking is definitely a way to do that. Trust me, he'll be happy you asked. Just make sure he doesn't get too carried away. You don't want any bruises.... or do you? Haha
    Hahaha, this is good advice. When a girl lets me spank her it usually leads to a little friendly hair pulling and some dirty talk. Us men get carried away easily.

Also, July, did he spank that or what?

haha -- or you could just tell him that if he spanks you, you'll spank him... and i don't mean his bottom. =P

i'm sure he'll come around to the idea REALLY fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast