+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girls please give advice

girls please give advice

ok girls, just a little question....at a party or whatever, how would you prefer a guy to flirt with you? we all know its the guy that mainly has to do the first move, but most of us (including me) are scared and confused how to approach a good looking girl. any advice on how to come onto a girl in a way that makes her attracted to you? even if you personally know this person and dont want to give a bad impression...thanx

i like them to move fast and not be affriad and be very streight to the point
    guy:hey i saw u walking in do i know u?
    me: no i dont think so whats ur name
    guy: my names bob ur frebbie right?...ive heard of u...didant realize how amazing u were going to though

that type of thing

or if there that shave they can be like my ex and sweep me off my feet litterlay place me on there lap and feel me up and kiss me like there no tomarrow with in min of seeing me lol
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Flirt with the confidence to back it up.. if you dont know what I mean, I mean like

guy - " Hey.. you really look like someone I know? Is your name... blah blah?" . this is a good way to get them to talk.
    girl - " No, my name is ...... " .

Just be straight but not in a sleezy Lounge Lizard way.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Smile and make eye contact. If she is at all attracted to you she will dig lots of eye contact. Get her a drink. If she's not responsive or looks a little uptight, move on. If you give you a great big smile, keep it up. By the end of the night you can ask for her number and have a date. Maybe even ask if she'ld like to go get something to eat that night. It's a great start and who knows where you'll end up. Eye contact, buddy, eye contact!

You girls must be really young. After a while, "...do I know you?" get old, unoriginal, and makes the guy sound stupid (even if he's cute). At this point, I would only respond to that line if I was looking for a one night stand. Okay, so it does have it's place, but those guys are never "datable" material for me.

You girls? Im not that young love... 32... Its hard to tell a young guy what young girls want. Its been awhile.. I would have to say that guys my age... absolutely have to come up with something orginal .. if you dont.. most likely .. I wouldnt be interested.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Jane he was referring to Frebbie's comment. Its all good, we know what we want! Anyway, depending on your age, Im guessing teen here, I would suggest just going up to her and starting casual converstion, you dont have to be cheesy about it either. If you dont know her at all, just mozy your way over to her area. And or start looking her way, see if she starts looking back at you. After a few times youre smiling, she's smiling, go over there and start small talk. You dont have to be aggressive, maintain confidence, but be casual!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

It's almost funny how people ask for advice without giving us enough particulars to tailor it to them. For instance, in THIS post, the posters age, the age of the person they would be pursuing, and where they'd like to pick them up would certianly be helpful. Are you going to be flirting at a party? What kind of party? A party where alcohol is involved? A party in a rented hall? A house party? In someone's backyard? Are you looking at someone your age, older, younger? And what IS your age?

Certainly be useful to know for questions like that.

opps... sorry Down With Love!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Re

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    It's almost funny how people ask for advice without giving us enough particulars to tailor it to them. For instance, in THIS post, the posters age, the age of the person they would be pursuing, and where they'd like to pick them up would certianly be helpful. Are you going to be flirting at a party? What kind of party? A party where alcohol is involved? A party in a rented hall? A house party? In someone's backyard? Are you looking at someone your age, older, younger? And what IS your age?

Certainly be useful to know for questions like that.
    well im 19....shes 19 (yes im aiming at a particular girl)...we a good friends however dont talk much at all....i wanna flirt with her so i can just talk with her more and more and maybe ask her out down the track...i wanna flirt with her when ever i see her...at parties its hard cos of all interruptions and no time together to just talk for more than 2 mins! just want her to feel a little more attracted to me and talk more when we are at the same place

Well I am not sure what you mean by you are good friends however you do not talk much. If you are friends that call each other, then I would try to call her sometime, invite her some where that is a little more relaxed than a party. It does not HAVE to be a date, then she won't feel so pressured (like when you are on a date). Maybe invite her out with some friends to dinner or a movie, just say something like me and blah blah blah are going to where ever and I was wondering if you wanted to come. Show her that you know how to have a good time, and make sure while you are there that you pay a lot of attention to her, aka talk to her. If you really like this girl, getting her out of a party setting to make moves is your best bet.

If you do not talk to her on the phone much I recommend talking to her friends that do talk to her on the phone and tell them to invite her... or tell her about something fun you guys are doing while you are at a party with her and get her number

Im too lazy to read the very last post with the details and everything so Im just going to talk about flirting in general

I am not a flirty girl. Im a joking around kinda girl but not a flirty one. when I am flirted with I dont like dead air (makes a girl feel uncomfortable and she'll feel uncomfortable right away next time you approach her) and I like when it is kept short- little bit a mystery, and when the guy is always light-hearted, as in he smiles alot and lightly jokes and has a reply to everything the girl talks about. I dont feel comfortable when information like phone numbers or plans to meet again is made the first few times you two talk

The word "flirt" does not have to mean "pickup line" (hardly worth using).

Unless you're a guy who carries himself like he's got the world by the balls (see [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/18672-define-hot-guy.html"]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/18672-define-hot-guy.html[/URL]), being a wallflower rarely gets the attention from cute girls that the people who bring energy to the party do.

Simply have fun and be fun to be around.

In my experience, women really take notice when you approach and meet any woman who interests you right away, rather than hanging close by and thinking over different "approaches" all night. (My girlfriends have all told me stories about the cute guy across the room who they smiled at 5 or 6 times before he worked up the courage to come over and meet them. By that point, they had lost their initial interest).

In regards to impressions, if a woman has already noticed you before you have talked to her, she almost always has decided whether she's attracted to you or not (on a gut level). This is all the more reason to relax, enjoy yourself, and when you see a girl you like, go meet her, even if all you can think to say is, "Hi."

~Sphinx

Quote Originally Posted by DownWithLove View Post
    You girls must be really young. After a while, "...do I know you?" get old, unoriginal, and makes the guy sound stupid (even if he's cute). At this point, I would only respond to that line if I was looking for a one night stand. Okay, so it does have it's place, but those guys are never "datable" material for me.
    I think you are over analyzing it. You wouldn't date someone because of the first 3 words out of their mouth? thats crazy talk to me. The rest of the girls like it here, so I guess it true when they say it is a hit or miss.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by purge_searches View Post
    but most of us (including me) are scared and confused how to approach a good looking girl...
    (Without reading the other posts) What about getting more good-looking friends without melting for them, so that you won't melt again for any other good-looking girl who you'd like to meet as a girl?

It worked for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast