+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what 2 do?

what 2 do?

okay i really like this girl and i think she likes me 2 simple right NO! she just got out of a relationship and got in a fight with x-BF new girlfriend... well i asked her out 2day and she was really sweet just sayin maybe later but not right now... okay so i was like i really like u and i will wait until ur ready. ur worth the wait. then i said are u just being nice or are u serious about datin me later bc i will wait 4 u.no clear response just smiles... if not its cool we can still b friends. weve been talkin 4 awhil and i ask her while she had a BF if she would go out with me bc she was in a relationship. she said i wish i didnt have a BF.. so i do not know what 2 do ive got school 2mrw and need some advice fast what do i say dont want 2 mess it up.. sorry 4 the bad typin just alittle depressed PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

When they start making excuses that means they are not interested. Girls don't like putting guys down so they lie.

smackie9 might be correct on this. The other thing is that most girls sense desperation and do not like it. When you asked her if she was serious about dating you later, she probably took that as a red flag because it seems desperate.
    The best thing you could do right now is just act friendly and not bring up dating with her for a long while. Just hang out, talk casually, and enjoy her company. Don't push for anything more or chances are there will never be anything more.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!