+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hellllllp, this ones a proper tough one!

hellllllp, this ones a proper tough one!

hey
    So heres my story. I was with a girl for nearly two years. we were very much in love. We were getting ready to move to a different city as i was beginning a course. she was going to move in with me, it would be the first time we lived together. then without much warning she flipped out a week before and left me to go on my own. She then moved half way across the world (dont really want to say were) but its very very very far away.
    Anyway i havnt heard from her in months (something we both agreed on). then i get an email. she tells me she is still in love with me and is sorry she ****ed it up...... but she thinks its too late to do anything about it.
    I told her its not and that i still love her and she can come back ( is ort of understand that she flipped out under pressure about some personal things that were happening in her life at the time). she then says it would be too hard, too late etc, and we shouldnt talk cos it makes things worse.
    I love her, she loves me. but i cant get to her because im committed to this course. what the hell should i do? ive thought about flying there. but then what? i cant stay? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and she thinks its too late to come back......

Advice anyone??????

She flipped on ya because she went after another guy. She contacted you because things didn't work out. Dude you are a fool to reconsider giving it another try.

Whatever her reason for flipping out and leaving you the fact is that she left. Now she is saying she still loves you but doesn't want to talk. So the question is really, why would she email you if she didn't want to talk? Is she trying to ease her guilt? Is she trying to torture you somehow?
    Frankly, if she says she doesn't want to even talk with you, give her some time and don't talk to her. If she wants to get back to a trusting relationship with you, she will contact you. If not, keep concentrating on your studies and everything will happen the way it was meant to. You can't force things.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

she is trying to ease her guilt...she is trying to show u how nice and committed she is... concentrate on ur studies.. this is mere time waste...

she now says she wants to come back but doesnt feel good enough for me...... any advice?

Personally, not unless a person has a REAL good reason for breaking up, do not take them back. If they really were into you, they would be more afraid of living without you, than living with you. Often people who do this, 'I don't want you, Oh I changed my mind.... ' They will do it again.

She is the one who left, thus she is the one who needs to show commitment by moving to you if she wants to get back with you. DO NOT even consider dropping your course, in order to move and be with her, especially since she has a history of flying off the handle and dumping you.

Also, what is the crap 'she doesnt' feel good enough for me'. Haven't you ever heard the break up line 'its not you, its me'. The 'you deserve better' is another classic breakup line. To me it sounds like she is trying to dump you again. Like I said, she has history of it.