+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice from the women here..

Need some advice from the women here..

Ok, so let me start this off by saying that I've been talking to a girl for about a month now, we are not in an official relationship, but it looks like it is heading that way. This girl is really sweet and I find her incredibly attractive, but there is another girl who I have been talking to at my school.

This other girl I met in class a few months ago, we usually always talk after class.. Typical conversation "How was your weekend.. what'd you think of the lecture?" etc. This girl seems to be just my type.. Sort of an intellectual bohemian. I felt a crush develop the second I saw her in class, but didn't think much of it. The other day we decided to study together for our final. I was planning on seeing if she'd like to hangout after we study maybe grab a cup of coffee and get to know each other better.

My only concern is that I do not want to hurt the feelings of the original girl I am talking to if I decide to move on. Do you think this is sort of a scummy move on my part? Any criticism/insight is helpful. Thank you.

You are single, you are not in a committed relationship, you do whatever you want, you are not obligated. But it is best to let the other one know you are not interested in being serious with them.

Silly move to make when you decide you like 2 girls at the same time and made a move on one and
    then next minute made a move on the other, it's quite foolish and this behaviour can lead to alot of
    heartache (and not on your part either), I think you need to make up your mind now and if its the
    new girl then tell the original one that you cant be with her and it would be better to just leave it
    at that and don't make it seem like she did anything wrong. Next time leave the girls be and if you
    meet two you are attracted to don't even approach them in a romantic way until you know who you
    really want