+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Glad to be here!

Glad to be here!

Hello everyone,
    I am really happy i came across this forum, seems like a lot of wonderful people and a lot of interesting discussions. We all have something to say but sometimes it's hard to find someone to listen. Thanks for being here,and i hope you find my experiences helpful too.
    Olenjka10

Hi! it is wonderful to welcome you here and this makes the Love Forum big. In fact this is a forum of love and relationships and connections. In fact we all are wired to one another visibly and invisibly, locally and globally. I come from a Himalayan nation and am sharing my love experiences in a different clime than yours I suppose in the US and this sharing of experiences becomes a matter of common interest. Of course love and romance are of different styles but at the core it is the same. Humans may vary in colors but humanity is one. There cannot be many humanities. So is love. Love making may have different positions and ways but at the root they are one.

Oh I have been a chatterbox. But this is a love forum and the subject that interests us is love and romance and therefore there is no bar and restriction.

You are a newbie. And you will be sharing your knowledge with all and we expect you to comment my views

Welcome and enjoy your stay
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID

I agree! I think this forum is great. Especially how we can share advice tips etc. Some people jus need some1 to talk to .. Nice and friendly ppl here! Xx

hiya and welcome.