+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tips for Dealing With Molester Partner

Tips for Dealing With Molester Partner

As far as any relationship, whether a girlfriend or a husband and wife, if you are betrayed by your partner, it's definitely going to be very painful. But if you're experiencing the event, do not rush to make decisions that actually make the atmosphere become more worse or even reverse, silence, surrender just like that until the couple finally really leave you.
    Here are tips to deal with cheating partner. Hope can help you experience the event if you do not want this:

1. If you heard that the couple had intercourse with a third person, do not rush to take action such as rage is not frivolous or run away from home. Remain calm, keep an eye on your partner and looking for information that can really be trusted. If necessary, look for evidence such as mail, phone numbers or addresses are often contacted by your partner.
    2. Do not just shut up and let go without any action when they hear what your spouse cheating. If you just stay quiet and do not dare to face reality, could be the couple will continue to act was because he assumes that you accept the infidelity, and relationship you really will have problems.
    3. Do not tell me your problems with everyone or with any people, e.g. with parents because maybe it can actually make the atmosphere becomes unstable. Tell me what happened to the person who can be trusted and believed to help you.
    4. Once you have strong evidence, show the couple on the evidence such as name, address, telephone number mistresses. Ask about the relationship, how far, how long, why he did infidelity, and what will he do after you find his actions so far. Does he want to not repeat the incident.
    5. Do not take actions that harm your family. Remember that your children need guidance from an intact family, try to still retain its relationship. Give the opportunity once again though actually trust in your partner begin to fade. Remind your partner that cheating is an act that he should not do.
    6. Try introspection what your shortcomings so far, while continuing to try to remind the couple that the affair would harm relations that had been built.
    7. Further improve your relationship, and keep trying to restore the relationship to be better again as before. And do not forget that actually keep a relationship or prevent infidelity better you do.
    Last edited by Janegray; 12-12-10 at 05:52 PM.

8 for effort baby, but minus several million for thinking that molestation is the same as cheating.

thanks for the reply Lipp.
    i have sex with my own mother.