+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dump her or keep it going?

Dump her or keep it going?

Hey dudes,

I got this girl what I'm dating right now. I really like her, but her shyness drives me crazy.
    First two dates where kind of a lot of touching(mostly from my side, but she didn't mind), no really kissing(except on cheek.)
    At the second date she told me that she doesn't feel comfortable kissing in public. Then I kept distance from her for a while, until she came back. Next date the same. I tried to bring her to my home or at least hanging out at her place to have some privacy. The idea got rejected. After trying to convince her, she got very nervous, so I decided to just drop her off at her place. The next couple of times I saw her I didn't really know how to act(confused), but to my surprise she finally agreed coming to my place for lunch.So we were finally alone sitting on my sofa. I wanted to get things going, but she refused even touching. She said that I make her blush. When she left, she kissed me on the lips, but that's about it. And that was more forced, since I wanted to kiss her. I don't know what I should do. I mean I really like her, but what is wrong with her?
    What am I doing wrong?

You're being a pushy douchebag, to start.

Seriously dude, she's shy and likes you so she's trying to please you, but come ON. Keep your ****ing hands to yourself. It's been 3 dates, she's shown a physical interest and even kissed you, but she is shy and doesn't want to go that fast. What part are you getting lost at?

Stop being a jerk. Be patient. You're the one on the verge of getting dumped.

Freaking whack a couple off before you go to meet her. Whack one off when you're thinking of trying to get her to come over. Cool the **** down.

You want sex on 3rd date is it?
    A girl like that would be A LOT easy.
    That makes her nervous and makes you confused, chill out man. Give her more time and for you too, so you can mature some feelings.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Quote Originally Posted by thundersw View Post
    You want sex on 3rd date is it?
    A girl like that would be A LOT easy.
    That makes her nervous and makes you confused, chill out man. Give her more time and for you too, so you can mature some feelings.
    No actually it's not about having sex. It's just that I can't see any progress.
    Btw. I didn't mention that I am dating her already for about a year. She's a tourist who has to leave the country every 3 months, and I'm always concerned that she's not coming back. That gives me also a kind of pressure.

But anyway, I guess I just have to be more patient. I am usually a very patient person, but that confused me.

Well, seeing as there's a possible end every 3 months, I can't really blame you for being a bit.. panicked.
    Either chill or dump her. Just figure out if she's worth it or not.

Sounds like she is either:
    Frigid OR
    Not that into you

Dump her and find someone who enjoys kissing and sex. Sex is not a crime - it's a pleasure - or it should be apart from those who are so hungup

have you tried to talk to her about it ?
    maybe she don't want to have sex before marriage ?
    or maybe she is a virgin and afraid to tell you ?

if you feel for her take it easy and try to make her safe and open her heart for you
    on the other side if you just to have fun, she is obviously not for you
    Meshulam.

Always remember - relationships are hard work !
    Check out my blog at http://thepromall.com/blog/