+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hook ups but no kissing

Hook ups but no kissing

Hey, just confused by my current situation...

I work with a girl who I have been friends with for quite awhile. We go out for drinks often and have done various day time activities. Nothing really romantic has happened, however, a couple weeks ago we hooked up. We were laying next to each other and she was grinding into me and I tried to kiss her, but she didn't go for it. No words were exchanged, but we essentially skipped over first base and went straight to second. At one point, (we know each other really well as friends) we stopped for a second and said, well, this is weird. Anyway, we went back to bed, and sometime later in the middle of the night she was on me again and once again, no kissing, but other bases were explored.

Anyway, I like this girl, and I have had a small crush on her for quite awhile, but I decided not to put too much stock in the situation and played it cool. We haven't mentioned it at work to anyone and we haven't really talked about it either.

The other night we hung out, but it seemed like the night was winding down early and so we parted ways around 10. A few hours later, before I went to bed, I got a text from her asking if I wanted to sleep over. Once again, we never kissed but I know she climaxed a couple times.

What is the deal?

I know she has been in a pretty terrible relationship in the past, but it seems like that was quite awhile ago. I feel like every other girl I've hooked up with, relationship/one night stand/whatever, has always started with kissing.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She is either worried she has bad breath, doesn't like the smell of YOUR breath, or considers kissing to be more intimate than sex, and she doesn't want to share that level of intimacy with you. Or, I suppose she may not like kissing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She is either worried she has bad breath, doesn't like the smell of YOUR breath, or considers kissing to be more intimate than sex, and she doesn't want to share that level of intimacy with you. Or, I suppose she may not like kissing.
    This. And considering this happened twice or more, I'm going with the intimate thing. My guess is she wants to use you to get her frustrations out without engaging in intimacy. Boytoy!

Yikes, thanks for the replies. Do girls ever decide to proceed with intimacy after this? I guess I'll just let her initiate a kiss. I'm happy with my situation I guess, I'm not terribly invested yet, I just hope I don't fall for her too hard lol.

She's definitely the strangest girl I've met in terms of relationships. From a random conversation a few months ago, her friends mentioned she wasn't the "dating type". She's also said she's never believed in marriage etc., but then on the other hand says she doesn't spend time with anyone unless there's something there/a future. Weird she's spending time with me, but is shying away from kissing. (I HOPE I don't have bad breath lol... I take great care of my hygiene)
    Last edited by FunkShui; 13-12-10 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkShui View Post
    (I HOPE I don't have bad breath lol... I take great care of my hygiene)
    Meh, it's doubtful if she doesn't have any problem getting near you. Blow in your hand, smell bad? No? You're at least okay pre-kiss odor wise, then.

Careful with girls like that, it's like an iceberg; what you see is only a 20th of the crazi/weirdness you get.

My suggestion? Next time you get this weird booty call and start getting close, tell her how sexy her lips are. If that doesn't warm her up for a peck, I dunno what the deal is. My guess would be trying to avoid intimacy. I've had women before that stipulated before any threesome there would be no kissing on the lips, cuz apparently that and not sticking your dick is something is personal. Women are weird, mi Amigo.

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I think she's just not ready for that level of intimacy... We hung out pretty much for the whole day the other day, but nothing happened. The next day I booty called her but was denied ><. Oh well, we'll just see what happens.