+ Follow This Topic

Thread: problems with my lady

problems with my lady

this weekend me and my girlfriend were violated pretty bad. me and my girl were parked in the woods getting ready to have sex (its near impossible for us to get any time to do it elsewhere). about 15 mins after we get there, a truck pulls up and blinds us with there headlights. both of us are embarassed so she tells me just to go. so, i pull the car up to go around them and they try to back into us. i hit the gas to get out of the way and i run off the road (i had no glasses nor headlights on and its pitch black outside). when i stop, a guy runs up to the window pointing a gun at me and yelling at me...i get out of the car, he pulls me up the hill (im in my boxers) and handcuffs me (never reads me my rights the whole night). both of the guys tell me im goin to jail for trying to run from the police (they never had any strobe lights on until they got me out of the car, plus they were driving a truck!) they call my gf's g-ma and she comes and gets her even tho she doesnt wanna leave me. they let me get my clothes on and they sit me in the truck for about 3 hours then they take me to jail where im bailed out by her mom. i find out when i get to her g-mas house (where im staying) that all the charges were dropped and they were trying to scare me). now her mom hates me. a few police officers are losing their jobs and a po-dunk police depot is getting sued out their ass. but my real problem is with my girlfriend. i know she was embarassed and her mom is treating her like crap, but now she never wants to talk about anything that has to do with sex. before we used to talk about it a lot and get so turned on that when we saw each other we just attacked each other (i live almost 4 hours away). she told me she doesnt feel comfortable talking about it right now and i dont know why. we didnt do anything wrong and i think she thinks her horny-ness is what got her into trouble...anybody got any ideas?

ps: sorry its so long

wow... I guess you were violated.. Let me get a few things straight.

1. The cops arrested you without reading your rights?
    2. You were handcuffed and put in a Marked Police truck?
    3. When you say some cops are losing their jobs.. was it because of this incident?

Ok.. now
    Your girl is tramatized and will be for a little while. Was this your first time together too?
    My guess is to try and talk about that night as gently as you can. Dont pressure her.
    I would also try and maybe set up some kind of romantic setting for her to help her erase that night with a more romantic one.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Your gf is probably a little traumatized.

As for those cops, they did a SHITLOAD of stuff wrong. You could get them good if you decided to push the issue.

Arrested without getting read your rights, "running away" from cops isn't legit unless you actually ARE running from them and they are pursuing you (which without flashing lights, they're not), coming up to your window pointing a gun in your face? Completely wrong. If their gun is drawn they are supposed to shout for you to get out of your car from a distance with your hands up. Not shove it in your face.

You could get them good.

However I have this "feeling" that you're not going to, like most of society doesn't want to go through the trouble of going after cops and it looks like they're going to get away with being assholes. Again (cause I guarentee this isn't the first time).

Rod Steele

well....i talked to my gf and everythings back to normal....as for the cops, one of them (so i hear) has lost or is going to lose his job, and my family and i are filing for a lawsuit. we talked to several higher ranked officers and said they did everything wrong in the book.

Thank God someone has the balls to do something about cops like this.