+ Follow This Topic

Thread: constant phone calls

constant phone calls

If a girl calls you a lot what would you make of that. by a lot i mean pretty much every day and mostly in the morning to wake me up. A girl used to ring me pretty much everyday and then stopped. we were close but seemed to drift away she seemed to be very interested, i got this not just from the constant communication when we weren't together but just from the way she behaved around me, very bubbly and flirty. Then she sort of drifted away,in a way it felt like she shut down on me. during a period when we were sort of close i told her how i felt and she told me too get it out which made me feel like she wanted me to get it of her chest but i got no immediate reaction. what i don't understand is she acts like she really likes me then things change. How can a girl change her mentality so quickly. could somebody please help me understand her.

This has happened to me as well. I don't know what exactly happened but what I do know is that you can't obsess over why she is acting the way she is. There probably was a spark at first but now it's probably gone for her, and there can be many reasons for this. Just forget about her and if she comes back doing the same thing you'll have the power to either ignore her or take advantage of your second chance.

Don't express your feelings....that makes you look wimp ass. You gotta be more physically assertive and leave the sappy love stuff for later. They want you to show them that you are sexually attracted to them, that they are sexy, that they turn you on. They don't want to hear "I have feelings for you" EW! They want to hear "Hey you are so f'in hot" or "Stop teasing me, you are driving me crazy". Secondly, you have to be less available to them. Never respond to all calls, never text back right away and if they ask you why you didn't call back, you give vague answers like "Just busy" and don't discuss it. Ya have to play it kool to have them want you.

Probably just bored shitless and has no other mates to call.

The first two responses were relevant and helpfully. Azure, your post wasn't so much. I rang this girl today and she answers and tells me her brother isn't there seeing as the last time I rang her was to get hold of him. The weird thing was she says this within 15 seconds of calling. Not in a rude way but anyway She seemed a little annoyed about it but I got her to just laugh it of. This girls thinking just drives me crazy

And in response to Azures post I may have portrayed this girl in a different way. She is very bubbly and independent and she does have a social life lol
    Last edited by mrz16; 16-12-10 at 02:50 AM.