+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys what are the obvious signs that a chick has a crush on you?

Guys what are the obvious signs that a chick has a crush on you?

I'm pretty obvious if I'm honest before I got my BF he found out I had crush on him because of the way I acted lol he's says it was due to my clumsy behaviour and that I told people. And seeing as I get crushes on guys here and there still which ruin my friendships with them which is annoying because I have a BF so I'm not going to date them. I have had 4 crushes since being with my BF. so how do you tell? and why do you guys get so awkard and distant? even though you know I wouldn't be able to date you.

It's one thing to get a crush on someone, but another to act on it. When you see someone, and your like hmm I kinda like this person more than normal, you can stop thinking right there and dismiss it.

What your doing now is almost obsessing about these crushes as you call them. Imo these are minor attractions.

You love your BF? Then don't keep asking yourself if you love someone else, it's not fair to him.

I'm sorry for the offtopicness but I read your other post

I think you will be able to act normal if you stop obsessing about them

Quote Originally Posted by Lineofsight View Post
    It's one thing to get a crush on someone, but another to act on it. When you see someone, and your like hmm I kinda like this person more than normal, you can stop thinking right there and dismiss it.

What your doing now is almost obsessing about these crushes as you call them. Imo these are minor attractions.

You love your BF? Then don't keep asking yourself if you love someone else, it's not fair to him.

I'm sorry for the offtopicness but I read your other post

I think you will be able to act normal if you stop obsessing about them
    Yes I do love my BF very much and I want to be with him forever and I know I don't love this other guy, I'm 100% sure of that, but I can't help really liking him and thinking about him. Me and my boyfriend have had a few problems in the last 6-7 months of our relationship which may be a reason for most of the crushes I've had. I don't know. The reason I want know the signs is so that no one finds out about my new one and I can try and get over it and still get on with him

This is one reason why I do not socialize with women.

Regardless of whether you're in a relationship, you're going to find people you are attracted to. They appeal to you, they are nice to look at, or talk to, etc.

I deal with it by not going there. I can't help but to look, but I don't need to talk to them, or hang out.
    I used to have better luck fantasizing about the wife, but since I'm not content with our intimate relationship, I make a point of not fantasiing about people I know.
    End result? I don't really think all that much about other women.
    Plus it helps if I just label them all as crazy, indecisive, unreasonable nut cases.

You need to close that door if you want a long term relationship.
    Green!

If you love your BF then why are you obsessing about other guys? It seems very unhealthy.

you want what you can't get.

and you don't want what you already have.

human nature is pretty simple. don't deny your instincts, there's a reason for your crushes.

even if you start a new relationship with your crush, it might just be the same way with the current bf.

i think the key is to maintain space and not see too much of each other. it causes resentment

hope that helps

lennox
    Why Men Are Jerks... Visit www.themanual101.com to get the inside scoop.

Introducing The MAN-UAL: Inside The Simple Minds Of Men. A guide to how men think and what you can do improve your relationships.

humans are rebels by nature. it's fun and exciting to do or think or feel things that may be wrong. having a crush on someone while in a committed relationship is in example of that. it gets butterflies going that might not be there with your significant other anymore. in some ways that may actually help your relationship because it heightens the desire for human contact which could bring you closer to your boyfriend. a lot of females are just naturally flirtatious. my ex had a friend who would always flirt with me and it pissed her off but all of us knew it meant nothing as she had a boyfriend too.

In my opinion a girl starts flirting with you by commenting on your looks. Just my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'm the real Sexy Chunk.

thanks guys i'm trying so hard to get over my crush but he put his hand around me today and I really wanted him to kiss me. He's married so even if I was single it would be a no go zone anyhoo. I really want to tell someone though, I was thinking maybe my best friend at work or my sister. Is that a good move?