+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my first love was an online relationship

my first love was an online relationship

i met my first love back at february 2010, i may call it stupid to love someone so fast and not even knowing much about that person at all.
    we became couple in just three weeks,a rush love right?, At first all was very much planted for me, no love till i finished school first but i ended up falling in love with him too much......
    He was a very nice guy really, my dream guy to be exact, we daily talk on YM and sending messages on each other on our first few months, my too much feelings for me brought me crazy, i decided to push to have a home study instead of regular school so that i can still talk to him everyday while studying but it ended up worst, i can't think at all he was always in my thoughts, and nothing else was more important but him......
    ON our maybe 3rd month?, i playfully typed his email on facebook but it showed that he has an acc over there, he said to me before that he deleted it before we met, when i told him and tried to add him there he said like am i reay to met the real him?, and he's freinds will definitely going to laugh at him if they know about me so i must not pos anything on his wall and pictures, i just decided cancel my invite since he's not willing to add me and it looks like he's embarrassed of having an online relationship.
    things became shallow on our fifth month, he's rarely onlining, not in the mood to talk to me and ignores me too, until i gave up on our sixth month(2 weeks before our seventh) and talk to him, crying and so he gave me up and just asked to be freind with me...., i dint accept cuz i'm scared of knowing one day he'll tell me he's already with somebody else, it hurts so much even he did tried his best to tell me the reasons why we can't continue what he have started, i dint attempt to stop him because i want him to be happy and from his words,... i'm not his happiness.........
    It's been 3 months now since he left me, but i still can't forget about him, even his love, everything........
    Please somebody help me, tell me how can i fix my heart?
    thank you guys for helping and i'm so sorry for writing a very long story of mine......

When you say that you fell in love fast, it's not so uncomoon really. I've fell into that trap twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Heitzman View Post
    When you say that you fell in love fast, it's not so uncomoon really. I've fell into that trap twice.
    it's yeah so easy to fall fast but i mean i fell over too much, i guest i came so stupid, he was my first my very first love....
    anyways thank you for reading my long story here ^^"

Your welcome maim. But let me actually explain love to you. What you went through was a deep infatuation with someone. Love is when you are actually with someone and you both intamitly love each other and can't stand to be without one another. I've never experienced it for myself but I know what love is still. I feel a lot that I'll never see this day.

Your welcome maim. But let me actually explain love to you. What you went through was a deep infatuation with someone. Love is when you are actually with someone and you both intamitly love each other and can't stand to be without one another. I've never experienced it for myself but I know what love is still. I feel a lot that I'll never see this day.
    we're like that on our first few months, can't live a day without a talk, it's like an emotional love between a big wall of physical distance..., it's just the fate dint let us be with.........

I understand that. But I believe you have to be physically in person to actually fall in what is true love.

Please don't think I'm trying to criticize you miss. This is just what I believe to be true.

I understand that. But I believe you have to be physically in person to actually fall in what is true love.

Please don't think I'm trying to criticize you miss. This is just what I believe to be true.

teeheee no worries i understand but pls stop calling me miss i feel like i'm old lol!!!!
    call me "just" ^^

Okay. I've gotten that before. I won't call you miss.

Okay. I've gotten that before. I won't call you miss.
    a big thanks !!!
    hmmm and sorry if i'm still kinda noob here, i just sign up

Everyone has to learn somehow. Right? I think I'm too darn talkative sometimes. It's a hobby.

Everyone has to learn somehow. Right? I think I'm too darn talkative sometimes. It's a hobby.
    teehee for me it's cute to be talkative rather than like a darn cemetery silence(like meh )

I sent you a pm pinkangel. Just thought you should know if you didn't already know.

I sent you a pm pinkangel. Just thought you should know if you didn't already know.
    i DINT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow thaks for telling me XD

You welcome.

You welcome.
    i cant reply yet on pm, it requires me to have 15 posts which not yet happening, can u just sent me ur ym or msn?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast