+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What feels better? dildos or the real thing?

a dick attached to a body of a guy who's extremely turned on and wanting you..
    what could be better than that?

just cuz he doesn't vibrate.. gee....

and yeah he better not be a total stranger cuz thats just sleazy
    Last edited by SapphireBerry; 19-12-10 at 06:33 PM.

Insecure over a plastic toy...?

Get a grip !!

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Insecure over a plastic toy...?

Get a grip !!
    Why would anybody be insecure about a plastic toy? Not gettin on you xxazurexx.

But really. Why?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'm the real Sexy Chunk.

Wow. I never got the point of vibrators, really, for myself. If I need sexual release and my lover is not available (or is and asks to watch), my own fingers work just fine and are readily available and don't need batteries. If my lover is available, I would prefer real sex over masturbation without hesitation every single time. The fanciest sex toy in the world cannot replicate the benefits of real sex, and if a person has a toy they really enjoy, I think it would be even more enjoyable in sex play with a partner!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    This is kind of like asking a man "what feels better: masturbation or sex with a woman?" Obviously, the end result is the same, but solo acts of sex aren't as satisfying as having a warm, willing body participate.
    I still don't understand this statement though. It don't make no since to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Heitzman View Post
    I hate you, Ryan. I just want all of LF to know that. If one day I stop posting here it's because I read a post by Kama in which you quickly replied three times and I had no choice but to get a revolver and splatter my brains on the wall behind me.

Either way you orgasm but with a person is obviously more fulfilling. Jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Heitzman View Post
    Really? She is saying that masturbation will give you an orgasm. Sex will give you an orgasm. But almost every human being on the planet who has tried both will agree that sex is more enjoyable than masturbation. This is apparent when you note that everyone is capable of masturbation and yet sex continues to be a pretty popular choice among humans. Surely if masturbation was better than sex, there wouldn't be 6 billion of us around?

I personally prefer sex over handsolo any day. But then, I am male, and I my sex drive does it's own thing, so going solo is often far less frustrating than trying to get anything from the wife.
    I somehow suspect that for women, it varies greatly, and I'm sure going solo is a far simpler and effective method in many cases.
    Last edited by Regnent; 20-12-10 at 11:05 AM. Reason: fricking spelling.
    Green!

I'd probably go with the real penis 9 times out of 10. My vibrator can get me off very quickly every time, but it can't hold me, it can't kiss me, not once has it told me how beautiful I am or complimented me on my performance, and it can't push me up against a wall and have it's way with me, lol.

Also, I find that bringing toys into the bedroom can be fun for both parties involved. Think about this: after the first round you could be a little tired and need a few minutes for things to be back up and running down there, and she might still be totally hot and wanting more, so why not use it to keep her satisfied and wanting more until you've gotten your strength back and then you can finish where it left off.

Is this a trick question?

Of course ACTUALLY CONTACT.
    There's nothing like the feel of a man's boner.

that's weird.

i don't understand how a dildo can get someone off more than once.. or even once. personally, i haven't tried it. i find sex satisfying enough.

Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    that's weird.

i don't understand how a dildo can get someone off more than once.. or even once. personally, i haven't tried it. i find sex satisfying enough.
    Vibrator. Real thing + vibrator = yay. See Warrior, that's what you need to enjoy oral. Add in a vibrator. I've known a few women that haven't enjoyed oral that much, but add in a vibrator and suddenly things light up.

Also, for whoever said that dildos have the edge because they can vibrate; my penis vibrates. On it's own. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    I hate you, Ryan. I just want all of LF to know that. If one day I stop posting here it's because I read a post by Kama in which you quickly replied three times and I had no choice but to get a revolver and splatter my brains on the wall behind me.

Either way you orgasm but with a person is obviously more fulfilling. Jackass.
    That doens't really bother me one bit. You never met me and I don't really care if you hate me.
    Last edited by Ryan Heitzman; 20-12-10 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Vibrator. Real thing + vibrator = yay. See Warrior, that's what you need to enjoy oral. Add in a vibrator. I've known a few women that haven't enjoyed oral that much, but add in a vibrator and suddenly things light up.

Also, for whoever said that dildos have the edge because they can vibrate; my penis vibrates. On it's own. Fact.
    Vibrator + oral! You just turned me on...

vibrating cock rings do wonders as well!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast