+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for the guys (really require an answer here)

Question for the guys (really require an answer here)

Hey guys if you were really in love with a woman/girl and you were talking to a close friend
    or casual friend about her, would you speak in such a context that her boobs are a certain size
    (you coulda sworn they were plastic cuz they were so big), she weighs this much ______, she
    is this height, and then say you're disappointed cuz she's not into 'girl, girl action' and say I
    havent got any special photos yet (special meaning naked photos)

Would you really talk about her this way, a few months after you met her or would you say
    she's beautiful, she's funny, she's outgoing??

Please I need answers here

Boy I'm so tired right now. But I'll still try to answer your question the best I can.

The answer is not me. It looks like your talkin about threesomes or somethin. But I could be wrong. I don't really like threesomes.

I would be more respectful, probably just talk about how much I like her personality etc. Maybe sometimes i'd talk about how pretty she is, but I wouldn't get into detail about her breasts etc. If I'd just met her a few days ago, then i'd talk more about how hot I think she is lol.

id be more respectful i must admit, but saying that sometimes talking amongst 'the lads' means things get said which aren't meant or are just untrue to try and keep up appearances that your not a little bitch to the gf...

Personally sounds like you're a piece of ass in his mind. That, or he's just a crass asshat.

Now, I get that men can get really.. crass when it's just their buddies, but still, leaves me feeling a little.. off.

If you hearing this did something for you, he might be for you, but if your first reaction was 'wtf?', then I suspect he's not the kind of guy for you.
    Green!

I would not talk about my GF like that - the guy sounds like a complete idiot and one who has very little respect for women

if i liked, respect and value the girl i would not talk about her to friends like that.

if i didn't like respect or value her, i wouldn't be with her in the first place.

your questions comes off as someone being in love and acting this way.

i don't think most guys will talk about someone they love like this.

...even to friends, because they won't respect him for being with someone he doesn't respect.

so there's no way he's in love if he's saying these things.

hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    Hey guys if you were really in love with a woman/girl and you were talking to a close friend
    or casual friend about her, would you speak in such a context that her boobs are a certain size
    (you coulda sworn they were plastic cuz they were so big), she weighs this much ______, she
    is this height, and then say you're disappointed cuz she's not into 'girl, girl action' and say I

Would you really talk about her this way, a few months after you met her or would you say

If I liked her? No.

If I didn't but I DID like sticking my dick in her? Sure.

Girlfriends you never talk that way to friends about. Chicks you're getting your rocks off with and can rub in your buddies faces, sure.

Sorry, there's not really an inbetween. I guess him just being a complete jackass could be somewhere between that?

Talking about looks might happen in a blokey conversation, but what you described definitely crosses the line of sincere attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post

This is easy to answer. When I liked a girl I always describe her looks with one or two phrases like "she is good looking" and then I would talk about why I like her.
    Why did you need to know this?

i wouldn't talk about my girlfriend like that, but i would talk about a f.uck buddy like that. hope this helps

None of my friends talk about their girlfriends that way.. they usually just talk about personality, but they do talk that way about one night stands.

Lol.

Who cares? Don't you ever talk about your boyfriend's dick size? I know 'girl talk' isn't the most innocent of times...