+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kissing refused.. i know the reason.. but should i tell her about this?

Kissing refused.. i know the reason.. but should i tell her about this?

Last saturday.. me and my friend met these 2 girls. it all began when i asked her out on a date. she accepted. we met and went drinking the whole night. i know she likes me and was attached to me like a spider.. but when i went to kiss her she refused.. Then my friend discovered from her friend that she wants me but she's afraid to go out with me because she thinks im still crazy on my ex girlfriend... cause she knew me from when i was still with my ex.. how should i aproach this girl? is it a bad idea to talk about this to her?

any advice would be apriciated.. sorry for my bad english as usual. Thanks.
    Soon as my flow starts i compose art like the ghost of mozart. Even Tough they all say that they're real i know that most aren't. Boy You think Your Clever Don't Ya, Girl you think you're Smart? Come with me to another side in a world so cold and so dark.

Best advice is to try talking to her about it, I mean i tried talking to a guy about my feelings and he ran off even more
    because i went on a date with a guy who he says is his friend but really isn't.

Maybe you will have better luck, but just tell her your feelings, assure her you have no feelings for your ex if you dont have any. I'm sure she'll give you a chance, she likes you, you like her, you should both just go for it, no excuses, no fears, but just don't chase her if she starts backing out, some people are just like that, its the way it is.

Just focus on now, make a move, you're a guy, more sense if you made the move and talked with her, don't get too personal about your feelings though, thats a mistake I constantly make...

Hope I'm of some help

Sapphire x

Life is complicated and both women and men are also compliocated. I tried to kiss my ex GF on the first date and no way. By the 3rd date were were in bed.

was attached to me like a spider
    ^ Easily quote of the day

Anyway, IMO she either kisses you or she doesn't. Probably in very few cases a girl has a legit reason like.. she was uncomfortable kissing in public (shy), her friend doesn't like you, there's something about you that stops her (like being worried about something, maybe the ex thing).

well i talked it out with her yesterday, she said she's just like that. she told me liking each other is one thing but kissing is another. i dunno but the way i understood her is she likes to take things slowly maybe? she's not from here, she's from asia if that makes any diference..
    Soon as my flow starts i compose art like the ghost of mozart. Even Tough they all say that they're real i know that most aren't. Boy You think Your Clever Don't Ya, Girl you think you're Smart? Come with me to another side in a world so cold and so dark.

I think you should keep moving forward at a slower pace, and also keep other options open.

If you really like this girl, just be real with her... Remember most girls have there perfect Cinderella Image in there head... There not like us guys ... If she has feeling for you, she probably doesnt want to get hurt...