+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex girlfriend

My ex girlfriend

Hello
    I was recently in a 5 year relationship and was dumped back in April. I loved this girl and pretty much felt like i would marry her someday so I tried my hardest to get her to come back to me it didn't work then so I left her alone. Then a few weeks ago she starts calling me and texting me again. I ignored her at first cuz I didn't
    Know what to do and I wanted to see if she would be persistent with calling me which she was. So I eventually called her and she seemed rather excited
    To heat from me and she even suggested that we have
    Dinner in the near future. I agreed and we made plans for next week. I'm trying to get her
    Back and I was hoping to get some tips on how to correctly handle this situation. Ever since I talked to her the other day I've been wanting to call her all the time and talk but I've
    Held myself back because I don't wanna ruin the slim chance that ive been given. Any sort of guidance would be greatly appreciated.

So she dumped you in April, crushed you and now you wanna get back with her? Why did she dump you btw? Just go to dinner and dont seem so desperate but I think she knows she has you wrapped around her finger.

Don't turn up for dinner.

so basically she played the field up until december, didn't find anything better, and is now crawling back to you? i'd take it!

My situation is kinda the same. But this time i'm the girl, we broke up in April too, but the difference is now i can't have him because he has a new girlfriend This is the worst ive been through my life.
    But anyways, as much people would, i wont judge her.. I've been on that situation and sometimes you have to see something lost to know what they mean to you. This girl is lucky, you don't even know how much i wish he was in your situation. You still love him, you're single.. soo why don't? maybe this time will be better and things could go well.
    And advice, maybe as i did, she has taken you for granted, don't let her keep making that mistake, show her you're not the same (even though you're dying for her inside), don't look desperate, act like she was other girl in the world, thats gonna make her want you more. Keep on your site, son't call her and stuff, let her show what she really wants from you, let her be sure of that. Let her "deserve to be with you". And then see what happens... good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tdeezy11 View Post
    Hello
    I was recently in a 5 year relationship and was dumped back in April. I loved this girl and pretty much felt like i would marry her someday so I tried my hardest to get her to come back to me it didn't work then so I left her alone. Then a few weeks ago she starts calling me and texting me again. I ignored her at first cuz I didn't
    Know what to do and I wanted to see if she would be persistent with calling me which she was. So I eventually called her and she seemed rather excited
    To heat from me and she even suggested that we have
    Dinner in the near future. I agreed and we made plans for next week. I'm trying to get her
    Back and I was hoping to get some tips on how to correctly handle this situation. Ever since I talked to her the other day I've been wanting to call her all the time and talk but I've
    Held myself back because I don't wanna ruin the slim chance that ive been given. Any sort of guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Since you omitted why you were dumped the chance of that happening again is pretty high
    considering it doesn't sound like you've changed much if not at all.
    What you don't say is as equally important as what you do.

Some girls are persistent not because they are interested but because they sometimes get into OCD grooves
    until a result is yielded (you answering) for example.

The fact she dumped you is red flag #1 she didn't want to be with you
    and red flag #2 is you wanting another chance at what you blew in the first place

What you should do is tell her how you feel and don't "play" the game.
    THIS is precisely why couples end relationships...due to lying and acting in a way that is benign to their own self.

You can only be what you are.
    In the end the truth will come out and she will know you've just been playing instead
    of manning up and being yourself.

I agree with the above poster.

Call her and tell her that it was nice to hear from her, but if she isn't interested is trying to build another relationship then it's best you two not stay in contact.

Are you okay with the fact that she dumped you? It has been several months since you've seen her...most likely she has gone out on dates with other guys and screwed around in the past 7 months.....are you okay with that idea? If so...hell give it another shot