+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "I sort of have a fake boyfriend"

"I sort of have a fake boyfriend"

So this girl from class and I were talking after we had taken a final for our class on the way back to our dorm building. She had given me her number to go out sometime and do something together, and I thought this may be the beginning of something great (I've had a crush on this girl since the first day of class). Well we were just discussing what we were doing for the holidays etc.. then all of a sudden she drops this bomb on me..

"I sort of have a fake boyfriend"

She went on to discuss that their relationship was not very serious, then I said "well if it's not very serious, then I don't see any trouble in us going out sometime?" she agreed and we're planning to check out a local art exhibit at our university together. I can sort of feel some attraction from her since she was the first to initiate conversation. I had also seen her glancing at me in class multiple times in class from the corner of my eye.

Just wondering if I should follow through with this girl or call it off? I really don't see any trouble in this since I am not attached (I just think she's cute and pretty cool). Also, the way I see it, if a relationship is "not very serious" then they're just waiting for someone better to come along.

Any thoughts, concerns, or ideas are much appreciated. Thank you!

You could tell her later you had a "fake interest" in her if she flakes.

haha i like that! ill make sure to use that just in case

Does her boyfriend know he's "fake?"

Don't get involved, she's just trying to have her cake and eat it too (aka have a boyfriend but have harmless fun, too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    Be careful my friend. Some girls just want to flirt with boys and they like to play with their cocks and that is why they have multiple relationships and love men fondling their boobs and strike their cunts frequently. Be careful about such fake girls and their shallow love for you. I do not generalize this and say all are the same. Do not disappoint yourself you will come across a good one too
    This is true, although you forgot to mention they like to have different sized penises in their butts and that is also a reason for such behavior. Right?

First off OP, don't listen to Kama...he's an IDIOT!!

Secondly, if she's going to tell you she has a 'fake boyfriend', I wouldn't bother going out with her. Either this girl has a guy or she doesn't, don't play in to her game that she's trying to play with you.

Well, if you somehow managed to outsmart her, it'd be a win for you.
    Ahaha, Kama, magical as always.