+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: White women going to Caribbean and Africa for Sex

...or maybe you're a white man with a small dick....?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I went on one date once with a black guy, but we didn't even kiss. I have been with other races, and never avoided dating any particular race, just the luck of the draw. I can only speak for three large cities, but in those most of the white women I knew had not slept with black men. Interacial dating is becoming more common, and I think that is a good thing, but it will be many years before it will be the status quo such that MOST people will have dated someone of another race.

Quote Originally Posted by blackman View Post
    ^ lol, whatever you say. The fact remains, whatever i say is true, just go search the net
    And you are STUPID enough to believe every friggin thing that is online?? You see 1 link to white women loving black men & you think EVERY woman does...get a friggin LIFE!!!

My advice to you is to step away from the computer, go outside, play in the REAL WORLD, get a job, do something productive instead of trolling this site & looking up women wanting black men. Maybe if you go out in the REAL WORLD you will find a white woman all for your little self.

^ dude its real, i have seen it all over in real life since the days of my highschool

o btw, i can get myself a white women anytime i want, whenever i go to club or something, they all lust for me. Thats not the point of these threads.
    Last edited by blackman; 29-12-10 at 02:21 AM.

o btw, i can get myself a white women anytime i want, whenever i go to club or something, they all lust for me. Thats the point of these threads.
    You wish...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    I'm a white woman that lives in a major city & I have never dated/slept with a black man.

FYI for you, just because a girl is SEEN with a black man, doesn't mean she is dating him/or has had sex with him. There is a thing called FRIENDSHIP, have you ever heard of it??

Now if the girl is kissing the guy/all over him, then it's a different story. If she's walking or talking with him say on their college campus, chances are they are friends & she's not wanting his african american man meat!

I swear where do you trolls come from? Is there a site called Trolls R Us & they tell you to come here? lol
    well your a rare case then, come to New York, Toronto, Chicago etc....

actually one of the reasons might be that there are not enough black guys for white women, because obviously white population is much more then blacks, but if blacks had a equal population, then i can bet that most white women would have slept with black men

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    I went on one date once with a black guy, but we didn't even kiss. I have been with other races, and never avoided dating any particular race, just the luck of the draw. I can only speak for three large cities, but in those most of the white women I knew had not slept with black men. Interacial dating is becoming more common, and I think that is a good thing, but it will be many years before it will be the status quo such that MOST people will have dated someone of another race.
    Again the reason might be the black population is little compared to white population, but in the highschools and colleges i went to, black guys are the thing, almost every white girl lust for them.

well your a rare case then, come to New York, Toronto, Chicago etc....

actually one of the reasons might be that there are not enough black guys for white women, because obviously white population is much more then blacks, but if blacks had a equal population, then i can bet that most white women would have slept with black men
    Hey TROLL I live in Chicago, did you not see the CHICAGO, IL by my user name?? Lived here all my life & I don't see ALL woman hanging around black men wanting their man meat. I've seen interracial relationships, but it's not all over the place & it's not just white women/black men either.

^ dude its real, i have seen it all over in real life since the days of my highschool

o btw, i can get myself a white women anytime i want, whenever i go to club or something, they all lust for me. Thats not the point of these threads.
    First I'm not a DUDE!!

Second, you wish you can get any girl!! lmao

^ white women lust for us, ok, just go to club and see. As soon as we walk in to any clubs, white girls are all over us. If you dont trust me, fine. Just go to any club and see how many white girls are dancing and kissing black guys, while many white guys are just standing in the corner looking. Some times i feel sorry for the white guys in the clubs lol

now maybe your one of those nerdy type white girls who dont like black guys, but i am sure you crave us deep inside lol
    Last edited by blackman; 29-12-10 at 02:27 AM.

^ a lot of white women have one night stands with black guys, because the problem is an actual"relationship" with black guys is still considered Taboo to a certian extent, thats why many white girls/women have a quickie with black guys. Its almost a ritual to taste a black guy, atleast once in their life.

All my male black friends have exprienced this

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ a lot of white women have one night stands with black guys, because the problem is an actual"relationship" with black guys is still considered Taboo to a certian extent, thats why many white girls/women have a quickie with black guys. Its almost a ritual to taste a black guy, atleast once in their life.

All my male black friends have exprienced this

They don't want a relationship with those black men because they're uneducated idiots who couldn't raise a child if they tried.

Not that they ever would because they're soulless animals.

^ well that might be the case, but they still keep coming back to us, there must be something
    Last edited by blackman; 29-12-10 at 03:01 AM.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i've done black and never went back.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I live in a city that is very multi cultural. I never dated outside of my race nor did I have any attraction to black or other wise.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast