+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White women going to Caribbean and Africa for Sex

White women going to Caribbean and Africa for Sex

Last year when i went to Jamaica i saw this, just go to any beach in Jamaica or any other caribbean beaches, you see hundred's white women with local blackmen there, the shocking fact is that most of these white women are already married and they are cheating on their husbands by going to these far away lands. Similar stories are true in Africa, where european women go in thousands every year to have sex with local africans.

I've been to Africa and I didn't see this happening anywhere. It must be some fantasy you have - rich white women escaping from their husbands on vacation to come screw a black dude because of some silly claim that they have bigger dicks, hahaha.

^ dude go to kenya, gambia, tanzania etc... you will find many many, just go search the net, there many news articles on this topic

That would explain the AIDS situation, if it were true, lol.

^ despite the aids situation in africa, white women are coming to africa in thousands

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know why they would travel so far away from home when there are black men everywhere. (But yes, I have heard of this.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

besides, i don't understand the obsession - what do guys do when they go on vacation? of course, they get laid.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Black men have large penises, and they (reportedly) know how to use them. THAT'S the obsession.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Do black women have large vaginas then? (and know how to use them?)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Black men have large penises, and they (reportedly) know how to use them. THAT'S the obsession.
    well doing at home is risky, because their husbands or some one they know could catch them

And they all know that if they catch an STD and pass it on to their husbands they would never ever be suspected...

Oh well, guys go to Thailand, girls go to the Caribbean, I still have my doubt about Africa but if you have a credible source of statistics to back up the 'thousands' claim, then post it already.

This is one source, Kenya seems to the most popular one: [url=http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2638979720071126]Older white women join Kenya's sex tourists | Reuters[/url]

however other west african countries are also famous, i will post links when i get time

Quote Originally Posted by blackman View Post
    This is one source, Kenya seems to the most popular one: [url=http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2638979720071126]Older white women join Kenya's sex tourists | Reuters[/url]

however other west african countries are also famous, i will post links when i get time
    "Hard figures are difficult to come by, but local people on the coast estimate that as many as one in five single women visiting from rich countries are in search of sex."

I'm afraid that you will have to do better than that to convince anyone.

Well why could not this be? Usually men are the ones roaming the earth in search of sex...?

What is wrong with women doing the same + I bet they make the local guys happy!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I actually know women who do this
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast