+ Follow This Topic

Thread: in love with a girl who's in a relationship..

in love with a girl who's in a relationship..

Well... Ill begin from the start...

There's a girl i've met on a dance competition. We've bin texting for a long time and we met eachother a few times. She is verry nice and we have fun when we're together.. But now the problem is that she has a boyfriend. And i'm in love with her... She calls me dear... etc but after all that flirting with me she calls me her best friend .. Earlier this day we where chatting.. she said she wanted to go with me to a party.. just the two of us... She told me her boyfriend wouldnd mind. I was so freakin happy xD xP Then later, she asked me to go to other stuff etc.. like Werchter and Reverze.. lots of big parties...

I'm crazy in love with her... what should i do?

She likes you, but only as a friend. She already has a boyfriend, so she doesn't need or want you for that role. You're trapped in the Friend Zone. Fortunately, all the walls in the Friend Zone surround her, not you. The only way to escape the Friend Zone is to turn around and walk away from her. Next time you're attracted to someone, try to act soon on the attraction. If you wait to long, you get stuck in the Friend Zone. Also, all that extra time turns your initial attraction into a desperate crush, and desperation is a very unattractive quality.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Get over it.

You should tell her about your feelings and if she does not reciprocate and break up with her bo you should stop seeing her and change your name to 'ItsBetterThisWay'...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by itsahardway View Post
    Well... Ill begin from the start...

There's a girl i've met on a dance competition. We've bin texting for a long time and we met eachother a few times. She is verry nice and we have fun when we're together.. But now the problem is that she has a boyfriend. And i'm in love with her... She calls me dear... etc but after all that flirting with me she calls me her best friend .. Earlier this day we where chatting.. she said she wanted to go with me to a party.. just the two of us... She told me her boyfriend wouldnd mind. I was so freakin happy xD xP Then later, she asked me to go to other stuff etc.. like Werchter and Reverze.. lots of big parties...

I'm crazy in love with her... what should i do?
    She is not crazy in love with you.
    Immature women use other men in their circles as emotional tampons and then there are those who enjoy the
    company of a man solely for the purpose of companionship and/or friendship.

Ask yourself how she got a BF?
    Did you tell her how you felt?
    How is she to know?
    Calling someone dear doesn't constitute "flirting" so unless you have more examples of her flirting
    I have to say it is a kind gesture from a very naive but sweet girl who doesn't know you are
    receiving it as flirting.

She probably told her BF that you are "just a friend" and since she seems genuine and honest
    he has no reason to doubt her.

The right thing to do is to tell her how you feel.
    Keeping feelings locked inside you isn't healthy for you because you learn
    to do this and guess what? IT will begin to manifest in other aspects of your life
    where you feel fear of rejection or fear telling someone the truth about something.

Tell her and let everything unfold as it was intended: natural.

I'm not sure, she doesn't know everything about your feelings? Well i've learned in life you can't wait for anything because you never know when it's going to be gone. So why don't you just say it? Try to send signs to see what happens. But you should know you could lose her friendship, you have to know that from the start! But i think it' better a hard truth than be there waiting and suffering, so you could move on or do something about it now.

Anyway, if she says her boyfriend doesn't mind is probably because he has told him that you are "just a friend"... So i don't see anything good on that. Anyway, it's my advice!!
    Hope you things get better, let me know and trust mee... the best you can do is tell her now!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if she isn't married or engaged, tell her you'd like to date her when she loses the boyfriend.

And don't hang around with her and be her "friend". You aren't her friend... you want to be her lover.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?