+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New Update

New Update

Well i'm back again with some updated news that don't sound too good and its driving me nuts to know.

Well as you all know i've liked this gurl and i've told her how i felt and all the good stuff... well after all is said and done. she says she just wants us to be freinds for now. FINE!!! i can deal with that. But now i get soem news that i didn't want to hear. Well she talks to this friend of mine online and one day (about 2 weeks ago) i called her while she was online with him, and she said that she was ignorign me and didn't want to answer my phone call... at this your probably saying ..well then forget the gurl..but then just yesterday she called my crying telling me all about how her friend ditched her at a party to go out wiht some other guy.. i'm like out of all people you called me... Is she using me..?? Should i confornt her about the phone call part, because correct me if i'm worng but despite beign freinds we can still talk ont he phone right.? its driving me nuts and another day she didn't want to go out to the club with me...she said her cousin was comign over but later that nite she talked to my friend and told him that she was going to the same club i asked her to go with me to... she told him that she was scared i would get mad and then she said she was just gonna put her arm around me and flirt with me to keep me happy.. LIKE IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO TREAT ME LIEK SHIT OR WHAT!!!

IF i call her on cell phone she never picks up 'cause of the caller id ..but if i call her on her home phone she picks it up since she doens't have called ID.

So do i confront her about it or justy **** it!!!

King Zarathu Guest
    dude.. when you get involved in shit like that you get hurt, and i can't lie to you.. you gotta deal with this:

she doesn't like you and she is using you. learn how to get her to feel attracted towards you or just drop it.

treat her like shit and act like you couldn't give a **** less.