+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Possible to win her back?

Possible to win her back?

Well I met this girl while on a break with my girlfriend. We really hit it off and started dating casually, things escalated, we started hooking up and getting really close. THEN the inevitable happened (you saw this coming) my ex wanted to get back together.

I mean, I really don't believe in breaks but I truly did love my ex- we just had things to work on. So for awhile I was seeing both of them, and I broke it off with this new girl several times for my ex within the span of two months. I figured, I loved my ex I should place her over this new girl. The new girl some how found out that I kissed my ex girlfriend and very nicely told me that she is going to stop talking to me so that she can just get over me. Rightfully so.

But now as I am thinking about it (of course) I realize how much I really like her. I don't want to see her go..But her family and friends already think that I'm an asshole. The realistic part of me tells me that it would never in a million years work now- but the hopeless romantic in me wants to sweep her off her feet.

What do you guys think? Think it's possible for me to ever get her back? If so..when? I don't want to start talking to her again too soon as I will sound fickle and flighty, and I don't want to wait too long because I know with time her friends are going to talk to her about it more and more and make her dislike me. We are in the same social circles at school so I know that I will see her. She really liked me. Through all the bullshit I put her through she still told me that she liked me so much..but she's been depressed about the situation for a long time. Is it possible to get her back, or should I just give up my hopes?

Only she knows if she would give you another chance or not, but IMO she'd be a fool if she did because I personally wouldn't.

How can you honestly expect her to trust you anymore and since you broke her trust? She could be the type to forgive, but we never forget and if you don't have trust, you have nothing.

Congratulate yourself for ruining, quite possibly the best thing that may have happened to you.

I'd stick with your ex....she sounds more suited to you and it's a perfect match. I take it she knew about your new gf and when she decided she wanted you back, but she didn't care and set out to hurt this new gfs feelings regardless.