+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can someone please help me cause i feel so confused with the situation :/

Can someone please help me cause i feel so confused with the situation :/

well my ex and i broke up about a month ago but we still speak like we used to by this i mean all the flirting etc but when we speak on facebook etc i've noticed she quite often calls me babe and sometimes she puts babe♥ but she doesn't call any other boy babe and even though we aint together she still admits no boy makes her feel more special than i do. My guess was she is missing the relationship well that part of it anyway i still continue to call her names such as beautiful ana and she still says "n'wahh babe your soo lush♥ ♥ " etc when i compliment her. I know im probably going over my head with this and i did at first just assume shes just being friendly or she says it because we are close but now im not so sure but sometimes i assume she wantsa to get back together but when i ask her she says "i dunno :/" because our last relationship wasn't exactly as successful as we both imagined it to be but alot of my friends thinks she's just "*******" me around (pardon my language) but when i confronted her about it she said she isn't.

I wouldn't read anything into it. I had an ex who called my by Babe all the time too.....didn't mean he wanted me back. It was just a term of affection he used.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you're broken up you shouldn't be talking so openly flirtaciously you are going to get hurt.

I dont speak to her flirtciously i only call her beautiful cause i think shes beautiful lol and she knows that, but shes the one who always talks flirtatiously