+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being lead around?

Being lead around?

Okay so there's this girl I talk to every once in a while...I have been friends with her for a while now but after a long absence of speaking we suddenly talked for a full night, nearly 8 hours, I was up til the early morning. The conversation had turned...heated. Which neither of us complained about. she looked really happy about it all at that time and we agreed to speak again later.

Its been over a week since then and she is OBVIOUSLY ignoring me, she's taking time to chat with friends on facebook(I can see it in my news feed when I log in obviously, its not like I check her profile itself) but she has COMPLETELY ignored me since that conversation...

So what the hell gives? Why the sudden cold shoulder? The conversation ended on a VERY good note for both of us...

Have you initiated conversation at all? Maybe she feels a little awkward about the whole thing and is waiting for you to talk first.

I have tried, 2 or three messages spread out over a period of days.

I'm wondering if it had something to do with a friend of her's she introduced me too. Her friend really did NOT like me at all from the moment we started speaking and...something about her un-nerves me as well.

I have not spoken much with this friend of hers, in fact the only conversation I had with her barely went past a hello and a few questions. I also haven't talked to her since.

She does not want you

If you have already tried to contact her, and she didn't respond, I think you should leave it like this. She doesn't want you and you shouldn't spend any more time thinking about her or about that conversation.