+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Health or Wealth?

Health or Wealth?

Health or Wealth?

Which is more important?

Healthy but poor

Wealthy but sick...

rather be healthy and poor. what's the point of money if you cant enjoy it because you sick.

right now i got a bit of flu, feel like shit you only appreciate your health when you are sick.

I thought wealth brings you the opportunity to pay treatments so you are healthy?

Your question is stupid because poor isn't associated with health, nor rich with being sick.

People could be poor with bad health, or rich with good health.

You should have just asked 'Wealth or Health'....My answer would be Health.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    umm... shouldn't you put your question in this manner...

you're a healthy bum who doesn't get pussy, or you are along the lines of hugh hephner, but you can't get it up and you never get to see tits in person.. now make your choice.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Health and happy is the best, what's the point of wealth n not happy, just my opinion. But if u have both it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I thought wealth brings you the opportunity to pay treatments so you are healthy?
    We don't need to be wealthy and to pay for treatment over here.

We get it for nowt, thanks to the NHS and if we aren't working, we get free dental care, eye care, free teeth and glasses also...woohoo eh? Mind you, if you require luxuries such as teeth implants and contact lenses, you gotta pay.

Is it any wonder people flock to good old 'Nanny State' Britain....lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    We don't need to be wealthy and to pay for treatment over here.

We get it for nowt, thanks to the NHS and if we aren't working, we get free dental care, eye care, free teeth and glasses also...woohoo eh? Mind you, if you require luxuries such as teeth implants and contact lenses, you gotta pay.

Is it any wonder people flock to good old 'Nanny State' Britain....lmfao
    We've got free medical too, but I know that doesn't cover *ALL* possible illnesses. If you are rich, you may be able to get into special treatments for strange illnesses that normal medical service does not support.

We've got free medical too, but I know that doesn't cover *ALL* possible illnesses. If you are rich, you may be able to get into special treatments for strange illnesses that normal medical service does not support.
    So do you get government handouts over there also? If you don't work, you get support?

So do you get government handouts over there also? If you don't work, you get support?
    If you don't work but have worked before you get some money every month depending on the work you've been doing before getting unemployed, otherwise you can get some other economic helps and such, but those are mostly for immigrants and stuff like that. I personally think this system is stupid though, most people over here who are unemployed don't even bother looking for a job because they get that money, I think that money should go for people who are actually trying to get a job but have a hard time finding it.

It's a bit different over and because whether we have worked or not, everyone is entitled to government support.
    Even immigrants coming here who have never contributed a penny in the way of tax, are entitled to government support.
    Which is why I figure there is a strong attraction to Britain.

Not that I'm saying all immigrants are scroungers of course, the majority come here to work....but a fair few don't either.

I agree with you and that it gives no incentive to find work....not that there is much work it has to be said. Since the new government got in though, a lot of free funding has been stopped and new rules implemented and to stop scroungers taking the piss. Such as those who declare they live alone, yet who secretly live with a partner who works...the worst kind of scrounger IMO!!

Such as those who declare they live alone, yet who secretly live with a partner who works...the worst kind of scrounger IMO!!
    Not sure those are the worse here. I once saw on tv some guy who was getting paid around 2500€/month by the government for not doing a thing. I don't remember what how he did it exactly, but he was pretty much lying about what he did and what not, so he got to have all that money without any effort from unemployment and other handouts. That money comes from my pocket amongst others damn it. And the bastard was on tv, and they didn't denounce him or anything...

Oh yeah, we have that sort also.

I personally know of a couple who live in a home that rivals Buckingham Palace and courtesy of handouts and never having worked an honest day in their lives.

She pretends to have asthma (recieves money for this), while working in a fish shop. Her hubby gets money and for looking after her, works on the side at some farm, plus sells cigs and tobacco that they get from abroad on the side. Their mortgage is paid for them.

It's a total joke.

This system is made for the cheater. Stupid politicians being some of the worse of the lot.

This system is made for the cheater. Stupid politicians being some of the worse of the lot.
    Aye, so true.

A few of our MP's have been jailed and for dipping their fingers where they shouldn't. As if the greedy pigs weren't and are not paid enough!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast